SW Mz St

Louisville

San Diego ST

PEACE

best of luck ronny

Comment

BEST OF LUCK

On your plays MCP!! gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Good luck tonight Pimp!!!
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

Good Luck Pimp Daddy!

Comment

oh ronny

cant find that thread where you gave your im for that system i d like to peak if you dont mind

Comment

len

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...threadid=25840

Comment

It is besides me how I continually find myself involved in these games at the buzzer ATS??????

Another joined the party tonight with SMS up 10 with 16 ticks and somehow win by 9 and U guessed it.........I had 9.5

I might come across as a complainer but trust me I look both ways......I got a huge gift last week with the Clippers @ Memphis

Ive just burned the last 10 days an inordanite number of times it seems

Hopefully I dont drown so I can be around when the tables turn

PEACE
                Last edited by MtrCtyPimp; 02-18-2004, 12:57 AM.

Comment

MtrCtyPimp

I can relate to what you are going through. Earlier in the college basketball season every bad break seemed to go my way. However, I have been getting some lucky bounces as of late.
                  I wish there didn't have to be streaks to the extreme. An even flow is much easier to handle psychologically.

I still believe that in the long run........luck is a VERY small part of the equation. Good or bad luck only goes so far and in the end one's success depends on skills and perseverance.

Keep the faith!!

Bennojd

Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Anyone catch the end of the SD St game?

they were up 63-58 under 2 minutes and somehow managed to find themselves down 68-63 with a few ticks left and they pulled 1 out for me

If anything I find this quite amusing that I am magnetically attracted to these unbelieveably close games for the past 10 days

PEACE

hopefully tomorrow the outcome wont be in doubt in the last few ticks of any game tomorrow and the majority end in my favor

Comment

S D State/UNLV Ending

I had two buzzer endings tonight. A loser on UNLV -4.5 and a winner on Mich. State minus 6.5. So yes, these endings work both ways. In the UNLV game, S D State was down three and missed a tying 3 point shot and had to foul right away with just 3.7 seconds left. I needed UNLV to make both FT's with just a 50% shooter on the line. He makes both, I feel very lucky. Diego inbounds to near half court, someone tries a 3 point shot from behind the top of the key, shot misses and the S D State player right under the basket gets the rebound and in one motion hits a putback with 0.2 seconds left. Pimp, if I couldn't win, was at least glad you did after the rough times you are going thru. This is the kind of game that can get you back on the right track and I hope it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X