12am GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12am GOY

folks you got my IM NOT BETTING ON IT BUT I KINDA LIKE IT TEAM TO GET THEIR FIRST C-USA WIN on S. Florida +2 1/2 winning outright. Over the years my best plays have come from BS picks like this, i am not lying, when i would call my picks into my bookie, i would read him some of the stupid stuff i come up with. I.E. - My Highest rated total in a super bowl containing the Panthers and Patriots, Over 38 1/2.....My inside information 3rd quarter pick between the sixers and lakers, sixers +1 1/2, WINNER....My line is so off it is insane WINNER with Wisc-Green Bay Pk Over Detroit, Wisc Green Bay won by 1 LMAO!!

He actually sat down and wrote my BS nonsense out and the reason why....i was documented at 15-6 in 2003, now 1-0 ...

Tonight you are getting my......

I NEED THIS GAME BECAUSE I AM IN 1ST IN A PLAY OF THE DAY CONTEST BY .9 UNITS, AND THE GUY IN 2ND HAS CSU +5 1/2, SO I NEED BYU TO WIN TO STAY IN 1ST PLACE GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYU -5 1/2
    Success will be the best revenge

I'm w/ u on BYU i took 5units OK st -winner, 1unit Wyoming ML -winner, 1 unit wyoming =3 - Winner, and BYU 1 unit ... Let's make it a clean sweep... Good Luck!!
    ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

oh snap nice call on wyoming dude....i had utah loss and delaware push....im thinkin about takin byu just because, well, i will bet on anything

Comment

nice post dude but what u just said is ludicrous

All u need to do is match him on his CSU pick and you'll still be up

PEACE

Comment

I LOST ON DELAWARE -2 1/2

Comment

OH WAIT, WHAT DO U MEAN????

Comment

if yer up on him just pick the same games as him and youll still be up no matter what

PEACE

Comment

35-32 byu at the half, will they be able to hold on?

Comment

the boy Mac did it again, BYU wins by 6.....people who think this was a bullsh*t post and that i was messin around, this stuff is for real, i dont kno why, but these games win

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X