Halfs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halfs....

I'm new to the NCAAB.....I was wondering.....is there a way to win playing halfs in college basketball.....I win a lot of "halfs" bets in the NBA b/c I think it's more predictable.....any insight is appreciated....

oz27

I have never bet halves in any sport and that includes college hoops which is my favorite sport to wager on.

But I can tell you this: I really wish I would have wagered some "1st halves." There have been several college hoop games this year where I had wagers on teams that have led (and covered) for the entire first half and well into the second half only to wind up losing and giving up the back door cover.

Many games this year (seems like more than usual to me) have VERY different halves........almost like two different games.

Therefore, I think it is certainly possible to win by wagering halves in college hoops.........but since I've never done it I cannot really say anything else.

GOOD LUCK!

Bennojd
    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

my sentiments exactly.....

Comment

Working...
        X