Poll :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll :

I would like to find out how most here feel about a very serious quiestion I have also .

In my years of wagering one has to notice where your strengths lay and I am sure that was waynes intentions by his poll but I was wondering if anyone prefers totals as opposed to sides and was curious as to this question.

Take your Pick ?

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    Sides :
    82.14%
    Totals :
    17.86%

The poll is expired.

" The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

I think you can tell which is the better team or not. But when it comes to trying to figure if the teams are gonna shoot 30% or 60% is impossible to tell.

Comment

totlas no good

I NOT PICK TOTLAS TOO GOOD BUT LIKE HOME FAVORITE ON MONEYLINE WITH 2-TEAM AND GET JUICE LOWER I POICK THEM GOOD!!!! CAUSE IF THEY AT HOME AN GONNA SUPOSE TO WIN THEY ALREADY BETTER AND NOT HAVE TO COVER THE SPREAD BUT CANT JUST BET EVERY SINGLE ONE CAUSE YOU LOSES SO YOU GOTTA PICK THE HOME FAVE IF THEY SUPOSE TO BOUNCE BACK OR SOMEHITNHG LIKE THAT OR IF THEY DOMINANT LIKE WOFLPACK OVER SEMINOLE LAST TUESDAY!!!!!

wARRIOR

Comment

Lucky Leo

I must admit that knowing whos better or not is far easier to ascertain than a total (somewhat) I can choose straight up winners 85% to 90% of the time but when them books throw them numbers at us then it seperates the men from the boyz in a flash.

Everyone here knows by now that I am very very heavy on numbers and because of that I find them much easier to discount or approve than sides . I have for years found my forte to lay with totals far larger than sides and my history has reflected such at sites that monitor your selections . I am not bragging but I was number 1 out of thousands at W/L this year on college football totals and rank something like number 5 all-time on college basketball totals out of like 7000 people and some of them very decent cappers . And year in year out totals in any sport has served me well compared to sides.

Being a fair capper with both is very important because one or the other might offer far more advantage in a wager and thats what we all need to look for " Advantage Us " is where our money will be made in this effort. I have to say that my winnings on totals have always far outstreched the sides game .

But it takes alot of numbers and avgs to sort out the mess and its not for everyone because numbers might not be thier bag !

Anyway enough of this and back to the salt mines and I hope and wish you well in whatever your endevor but hope also that you dont cut youtself short because we need every advantage offered to compete with these money hungry books.

G.L.

***MMM***

ps - numbers " never lie " but people will

Comment

Very true MM. I just know that I am on W/L as well and my records indicate I am not very good at totals. If it wasn't for my losing record in totals in NHL I would be top ten right now. But I am not.

Comment

warrior

that response is tooo funny

i perfer sides, i do horrible on totals, especially unders...i hate to route for no points.

GL

JD

Comment

Compelling need to Know : "?"

" Who Sided With Me "

I must get it touch with your card reader , " she " has to be off the charts super ( psh : need her number here ? ) meanwhile back on the bean farm life goes on ..... yes alas its boring but acceptable but we trudge on and take our losses with our winners " any yet ? "

Get serious or get off my tracks , this train stops for little !

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Memphis-Lets put it this way;I don't do either sides or totals very well on my own.
                I'll say this-my favorite bet to play is when you or someone good gives an over rather than side because then I can just sit back and watch game and hope for lots of scoring.
                I don't like but will play unders;they make me nervous;they are my least favorite type of bet.
                Hope that helps.

Comment

savage1

I may be cocky here but I take a very straight forward approach to my money and as much as may be thought " each and every dime is important to me " like rabbits they will multiply if fed and treated with dilegence (spell check ?)

" Nothing in my Arsenal "

is as powerful , good , or will be met by few as my totals !

G.L.

***MMM***

ps - you know Im full of it !

Comment

Who :

" the hell agrees ? "

Comment

Memphis-no problem;you have a right to be proud of your record.
                      That being said, just tell me when you have a 5* OVER and I will be happy.

Comment

I have :

unders as well , but who wants to sweat a boring game ?

" Money Makers Baby "

But know this as well , they are random and win more than they lose . And will show a profit without all the hype and Ty Gaston type bull-shit as we have seen in the past ., had a dreadful night 11- losses , 6 wins .

Not the end-of-the-world because of management but one I am not going to brag about ....... the game between Niagara and Fairfield is as perplexing as they come (NBA type) and we know the numbers cant serve you daily ......... but should be about avg ?

G.L.

***MMM(***

Comment

Memphis-I heard Ty Gaston's Code Zebra Plays have hit a little slump and are all the way down to 166-24. :D

Comment

Mafia

I'd like to email you sometime soon if at all possible, so that we can exchange some systems and talk sports. I don't know how exactly to go about doing this, but if you have a lil time, get in touch with administration and tell them that I, "Tigger", have given you, MemphisMafia, permission to have my email address. Email me, and I'll get back at you as soon as possible with the information I'd like to exchange. I'd just put it in here, but I've heard it'd be edited out. Sorry, the process is a lil complex the way I'm understanding it. Look forward to talking with you.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Hi Tigger

and excuse me for a moment :

savage1 .... I KNEW IN MY HEART THAT THE ball St. GAME WAS GOING UNDER . ( a given )

Tigger , why me ?

being we only said Hi a few days ago and eti-cute shows a tendicy to be slow in general but why do you need to know these things .

And why me ...... do you know that I am a woman of age and dont even cut the rug anymore , much less rug the cut ?

Awaiting ?

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

Working...
                              X