*** Baseball 2004 ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Baseball 2004 ***

I will add to this daily in a attempt to pan-out the stunning trades and unprecedented free-agent movements that have shifted the balance of power and changed the landscapes of the diamonds around America.

It will include scouting reports from around the AL & NL and tid-bits that may go unnoticed but should be known before the season starts to give us all a better grip on things to come .

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

All I can say MMM. Is this: You Rock

1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I can't wait for your annual report!

Comment

Biggest Impact by Position :

We all know that some great players where tossed around this year and time has yet to tell the ones that will have the best years because of the change of scenery , but I will attempt to point out the ones I feel will be eligible for all-star years and huge impacts at thier spots and new homes :

Catchers :

I-Rod jumps out at me as a very good move for the Tigers but because of the lack of talent here he only gets honorable mention. Others that get a nod should include Ramon Hernandez (A`s to Padres) as he will definetly help there , and I have a strange feeling about Michael Barrett going to the Cubs but alot depends on the powers that be as to where he will be placed in that batting order. 19 catchers shifted places this off season and vets that are expected to start are Damian Miller (Cubs to A`s) , Chad Moeller (D-Backs to Brew-Crew) , Benito Santiago (Giants to Royals) , A.J. Pierzynski (Twins to Giants) but " Drum-Roll Please "

Javy Lopez gets my nod as the one that has entered into a situation that will get the most for and from him . Granted I dont see a 43 homer , 109 RBI`s or .328 BA from him but this clubs (O`s) make-up and young pitching staff (plus a bounty of off-season moves) will propell him into a great year with this club !

Pitchers tomorrow and what a tough one that will be !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
        X