Question about the All Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the All Star Game

Does anybody have a good idea on a Prop for tonights game? I am thinking about the under on the largest lead 19.5. Any other thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks a lot! Good Luck!!
    "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

I rarely play any props

But I could see the West getting a 20 point lead in this game at some point. I believe there have been 20 point lead more often than a lot of people think....just pulling this from memory so if somebody has the stats by all means go with it! I think you would be better off going with something like Garnet over x number of rebounds type thing. Try and stick to just one player you think will get a LOT of minutes! This is JMHO!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

x

i am playing 2 props:

1)leading rebounder under 14..........you would be 4-1-4 in the last 9 if you play this and the only one that went over is there was a 15 rebound guy in the double OT game

2)the winner of the first quarter will NOT win the game at +150..........just a shot in the dark

good luck

b

Comment

I also thought about Garnett Vs. McGrady total points. Garnett would be my play, based on GoldVike's advice about picking a player who will play a lot of minutes. How many minutes will McGrady play with that back of his?
        "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

I think I am going with Garnett over McGrady scoring, Leading Rebounder under 14 (thanks shorty) and maybe leading scorer more than 28. (Garnett had 37 last year and Iverson had 35). Any other input is welcome! Thanks a lot!!! Good Luck!!!

Comment

Remember that last year's scoring totals are very inflated by the DOUBLE OT. Even so, the leading rebounder last year had only 15. That's why I agree with shorty, under 14 boards is the best prop. I've played this in the past and last year was my first loss. The past numbers definitely support the Under.

Comment

art/xcalibur

hope you guys had the under 14 rebounds and we all cashed!!!!!!!!!

b

Comment

No but i had the East and the Over! :D

Comment

Working...
                X