Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis Mafia

Dear MMM,

I have mostly been a lurker ....following your plays since last October.
    I ,like other members of this forum, have immense respect for your knowledge and experience at the "fine art" of prognostication.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When you post in the following format (SEE BELOW).....I say to myself,..." Yes, that makes perfect sense...".

EXAMPLE:
    Iona @ Manhattan - 14 ( 143.5 )
    Play : Going out on a limb here and taking Iona + 14.5* , they usually hang tough as indicated by thier avgs.

Iona : 6-14 / 8-11 ats / 68.9 pts per / - 12.6 roadie / - 4.6 avg / avg score 70 to 75 / ranking 67

Manhattan : 17-4 / 10-10-1 ats / 72.1 pts per / + 11.0 home / + 10.1 avg / avg score 73 to 63 / ranking 86

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The fact that you are willing to take the time to share your plays and how you arrive at your choice does not go unappreciated from this forum member. Your mention of the importance of confidence in keeping winners in tow was interesting. I have never seen this expressed before.

I will also be at the Bradley Center for the NCAABB games in March. It would be both my pleasure and honor to meet you.

Thanks for the knowledge and love you bring to this board day in and day out.

You bring this forum up a notch everytime you post!

Thanks for the sunshine,
    FastBreak:tongue:
    Last edited by FastBreak; 02-14-2004, 03:57 AM.

MMM

MMM

I agree with Fastbreak. Since I have not been involved in betting pro and ncaa football. This board has helped me with BB for the first time.. The main posters here have giving me a whole different picture on how to bet, and I have been betting for a life time. Thanks again.... NickelDime

Comment

NickelDime

ND
      AMEN!!
      FB:tongue:

Comment

FastBreak

I am running short on time today , I will be back in a short-short !

***MMM***
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

FastBreak

The daily duties have been crashing down upon me today and I am running very late with everything . I must say that you really know how to faten my head , your style and accolades are well intended Im sure and well taken to .

First of all Thank You for taking the time to share with me and your imput as well as others are what counts here . Its what makes this ( as Wiz would say ) " The Greatest Show on Earth "
          I dont know how Monte does it , but he has managed to assemble quite astonishingly the finest bunch ( and rag-tag to ) of folks Ive ever seen in the cyber-world .

The will to make this work is shared by many and without thier thoughts and abilities the sum would fall far short of the total . We are not always on our game , but we never miss one either !

I am glad to hear you are going to be at the tourney and the answer is yes I would love to meet you and share thoughts. I will be staying at the Wyndham a few blocks from the Bradley Center on the 19th & 20th ( fri. and sat.) and maybe we could meet at the Juneau Pub there on the main floor . I am quite unassuming at 5` 5`` 126 pds and blonde ( dont ask ) and around 40 years old ( the rest of you shut-up ) ok more like 60 and very tiny compared to most of the people I will be with .

We are going to be in the nosebleed section at the games in suite 300 ( above section 200 , below section 400 ) at half court and if you shoot me a reply we can hook up there if your time is constricted . I am very lucky to have been invited by a corporate chap to share thier tickets and take-in the action , cause we all know how tough it is to attend these games ( especially the finals) .

Anyway , I have many things to attend to yet and thanks again and looking forward to meeting you . You can put to rest the rumor around here that I am a 5` 300 pounder and ugly as sin

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

MEMPHIS MAFIA

Memphis Mafia wrote:
            "I am glad to hear you are going to be at the tourney and the answer is yes I would love to meet you and share thoughts. I will be staying at the Wyndham a few blocks from the Bradley Center on the 19th & 20th ( fri. and sat.) and maybe we could meet at the Juneau Pub there on the main floor . I am quite unassuming at 5` 5`` 126 pds and blonde ( dont ask ) and around 40 years old ( the rest of you shut-up ) ok more like 60 and very tiny compared to most of the people I will be with .

We are going to be in the nosebleed section at the games in suite 300 ( above section 200 , below section 400 ) at half court and if you shoot me a reply we can hook up there if your time is constricted . I am very lucky to have been invited by a corporate chap to share thier tickets and take-in the action , cause we all know how tough it is to attend these games ( especially the finals) .

Anyway , I have many things to attend to yet and thanks again and looking forward to meeting you . You can put to rest the rumor around here that I am a 5` 300 pounder and ugly as sin."
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MMM,

The way my plans are shaping up...I will be at the Bradley Center
            Friday, March 19th and Sunday, March 21st. I will also be in a suite on the 300 level....not sure which suite # at this point in time. When I get futher details...I'll let you know.
            The suites may be away from courtside...BUT it's the only place you can cocktail because it's an NCAA tourney.

Like I said, I'll check back when everything is final.

FB

:tongue:

Comment

Working...
            X