Cbb 2 Really Early Picks===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbb 2 Really Early Picks===>

I may not be able to post some of my plays by tip times tomorrow early but here are two games I will not miss out on:

CAL +4.5 vs Stanf

This may be a small bet for Cal to win outright as well. Bibby will also have a retirement jersey ceremony in this as well. Bears are very very underrated11!!

S. ILL -2
    I just don't get this line. They are due for an off game and SWMS will be jacked to the roof for this one at home....but the talent level is lop sided. At just 2 points give me the Salukis...if it were 5 to 7.....mayyyyyyybe still a play but small.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TOMORROW ON ALL YOUR GAMES WHEATHER you play these or not!!

BOL! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Bibby

Bibby will also have a retirement jersey ceremony in this as well.
    GV. That would be a first. An Arizona player having his jersey retired at California.

There has been talk of Cal retiring Jason Kidd's jersey, but there are many against it, since Kidd only stayed for two years.

Guess they talk fast. Just learned it's Kidd's jersey being retired.
    Last edited by thesandman; 02-14-2004, 06:10 AM.

Comment

G.V.

GOOD LUCK BRO,LOVE THE S.ILLINOIS PICK
      GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
      STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Good Luck today. Mister Gold
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GL VIKE!!!!!!!!

PEACE

Comment

BEST OF LUCK GV I AM USING THE +++++++++++++++++++++ AT A RAPID CLIP WHAT WILL I DO IF I RUN OUT HA NEVER+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Good Luck GoldVike! Both these show up on my card as well!

Comment

Good Luck With Your Plays Today!!!!

The Chicken

Comment

How may boos will Bibby get today!!

I was listening to an interview on tv with Bibby while I was typing that! Anyway, the real retirement ceremony will get the crowd into it although they don't suit up!

ADDING 3 PLAYS===>

NIAG -1
                  This team scores in buckets. St. Pete having a great turn around year but really only have one of the top 3 scorers in the nation doing it in Keydren Clark. Too much balanced scoring for the Fighting Poboys here!

VIRG +7
                  Over the years I have lost a ton more than I have won on Coach Gilligan and the USS Minnows but after watching them stay with Duke for 2/3 of that last game. I am going with the 3 point shooting of Billet and co. to keep them in this one. An OVER may be a good bet as well if G. Tech brings their B+ game!

Bradley -1
                  Now why in the world would this team that has been totally in the tank be FAVORED vs N. Iowa. The answer should be Gilbert finally getting back to 100%. Sommerville has tried to carry the scoring and done well. The Braves were picked by many to win this conference at years start so I am not going to shy away on this one.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

YO MY FRIEND AS USUAL YOUR OUT OF THE GATE QUICKLY AND I SEE WHERE THE PURPLE POBOYS LED THE WAY I LL TAKE A 2PT SI WIN BUT NOT A TAD MORE KEEP IT UP

Comment

ADDING 2 PICKS==>

Thanks Len! You are having an awesome day including Youngs St outright!!

S. ALAB -5

Won the last meeting on the road by 10 and now at home only favored by five and no injuries. N. M. S. has several players gone for the year.....I'll bite.

MISS -1

Only one point.....you bet I'll play these guys at home for that. They have beating much better than Auburn!!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv

Comment

ADDING===>

Depaul -4

ARZ ST/USC (O)158

Maybe one last really late play but that's all for now.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv

Comment

adding 2nd half play===>

CAL LOOKING SOLID and expecting a close game and 74 1st half points....

CAL/STANF (O)70 2ND HALF

GLTA!@! GV

Comment

Working...
                          X