got milk? Rookie Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got milk? Rookie Challenge

Been surfing the net for a few hours. Everyone, I mean everyone is on the over in tonights game. Sure, Vegas just handing out free money. The best thread I read was from a poster who said, "I don't follow the nba much but I will be all over the total in tonights match up, pound the over!"

I don't play these games and if I did my money would be on the under. There finally a poster who would take the under. I think that is 1 out of 60 so far.

Have a good one

BB

I played the 'Over' 212. An easy winner. At half I played half my original bet on the 'Over' 112f. I need 24 points the last 6 minutes.

Comment

Easy money. Wow that is all I can say. WOW

BB

Comment

Those high numbers are very easy to milk.
        I made a lot of cash two or three months ago when there were a couple of games where the total was over 211, 212, 214 or something like that.
        It's a trap for the regular Johns and Janes. Nobody believes that anyone can score that high when the normal totals are between 190 and 202. The same thing with low totals like 150 or 160.
        'Cap the games and if you like them take it hard.
        You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
        Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
        X