• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBB Friday

Pennsylvania -9,5
    Yale -6

Comments and ideas appreciated!

GB
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

german

love the yale play as well,not so sure on peen just yet
    also take a look at iona + 14 1/2
    good luck today bro
    GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
    STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Hope you took Wake Forest last night, I knew you were on the fence in that game. Good luck tonight. How about Princeton-pk?

Comment

Germanbettor,

What in gods name do you know about IVY league basketball?

Comment

@unchill
          No I did not bet on Wake and I am glad I did not do it...
          Because I would have bet on three other games that night that all went down!!

@Duke Says:
          I think I know enough about Ivy league games! Why?
          You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
          Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Iona is crazy!
            ATS stats are in Manhattans favour.
            The scores in the last games are so much in Ionas favour that +15 looks like a lock. And the FieldGoals are also in their favour.

Whatever you do...
            Good luck!
            Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

German, like both but after reading John's writeup on Princeton, it would be hard not to ride it hard. I also like Rider to win by double digits.

Comment

Rider and Princeton were minor priority games on my list but I like them, too.
                Maybe I will play some games more tonight, not sure yet.
                I do not like betting on too many games, because one bad night could do serious harm to my bankroll...
                Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Duke

Originally posted by Duke Says
                  Germanbettor,

What in gods name do you know about IVY league basketball?
                  What is that supposed to mean?

Comment

To me it sounds like an insult...
                    But what do I know?
                    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
                    X