Knockonwood, One BIG Play!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood, One BIG Play!!!

Been very busy lately with work and Basketball and everything else it seams like!!! Got to get to a practice now but befor I go!!! I have a Play that if it doesn't hit tonite, I will not post another play until the Tournament!!! Just make it a normal play, because I don't believe in Loading up on one play!!! It may not Hit but I think it Will!!!
    May sound Crazy!!!

S.M.U. minus 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, Have a good nite!!! Knock!

Good Luck tonight Knock
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

good luck knock

Comment

GOOD LUCK KNOCK!!

If this is anything like your "Monster Plays" of old.....I will up the ante on this as in "the old days"!! BEST OF LUCK WOODY! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Re: Knockonwood, One BIG Play!!!

Originally posted by knockonwood
          Been very busy lately with work and Basketball and everything else it seams like!!! Got to get to a practice now but befor I go!!! I have a Play that if it doesn't hit tonite, I will not post another play until the Tournament!!! Just make it a normal play, because I don't believe in Loading up on one play!!! It may not Hit but I think it Will!!!
          May sound Crazy!!!

S.M.U. minus 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, Have a good nite!!! Knock!
          I got news for ya ....... you aint going anywhere !

" We Won "

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks Homer, poboy, Gv and Memphis!!! Was a monster play G, Memphis I'll have another on Sat.!!! Better get some sleep, just got in from playing Cards!!! Have a good day!!! knock!

Comment

knock

thanks for the smu...........as usual, on the nights i flame out, you guys carry the day.........

b

Comment

Anytime shorty!!! You just keep em coming, you've really done well on here and I'm sure lot's of people appreciate it!!! Hope You have a Good weekend!!! knock!

Comment

Working...
                X