Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAAF spring 2021 Cai$h opportunities...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAF spring 2021 Cai$h opportunities...

WEll, with all the covid shit putting a thorn into our betting sides the past 12 months, we now get a little bonus as we have college football in the late winter/spring! Of course, the analysis is cloudy, figure about the same affect as nfl exhibition season games (which i avoid cuz of the uncertainties). But with it being Div1-aa programs, lower limits by the books, do tread with caution, but if you do the proper research, can come up some gems.
    I recommended Citadel -4.5 @ Mercer (the Bulldogs were one of the few div1-aa teams who played last fall, et it included games vs Clemson , et Army (which the Bulldog held very tough in a 14-6 loss)) , Tarleton State -27.5 hosting Dixie State (a small Utah college in St. George which has benefitted from the population growth in the Zion Park corridor, but won't get much a benefit-of-the-doubt here as they face a well funded Texan squad that has stomped New Mexico State while falling to McNeese in the genesis of the spring games this month already).
    Don't be afraid to lay the lumber in the early part of the season (it should run through better part of April) , also check big line moves as sharp money is usually in-the-know!
    Last edited by Dr. Bubba; 02-27-2021, 01:25 PM.

Good Luck Bubba! Glad that you've came back!

Comment

Well , that sucked , werent even close LOL , today i'll look at Northern Ariz EWASHINGTON un64 ( Eagles lost to Idaho last week 28-21, think this total somewhat high), and MISSOURI ST +19 norhtdakota state. NDState not the powerhouse they were in recent history, Petrino in charge at Mo State , his offences always play well. Looking past his previous problems at Looeyville, where the bowels of that thing completely fell out before getting canned, and never mind his teabags falling out on the Arkansas moped ride, he'll get the Bears up for this one !

Comment

Working...
      X