Thurday's College Basketball Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurday's College Basketball Plays

Looking to hit a few of these plays tonight!

Gonzaga -13 1/2; This team will be looking to make a statement to the NCAA Selection committee. Their ranked in the Top 10 and getting a rare national tv appearance. San Fran just lost twice in the last 3 days to St Mary's, Zaga is definitely a much stronger opponent than St Mary's. Zaga already hammered them 92-50 earlier this year and they have been a covering machine of late. Zaga to win by 20 points! 5 units

N Arizona +2 1/2; Big revenge game for N Arizona. Lumberjacks are unbeaten in Big Sky road games this year. N Arizona to win outright in a sqeaker by 4 pts. 3 units

Loyola Maryland +18; Yea I know, Sienna spanked them by 22 pts at Maryland earlier this year. If you look at Sienna closely, they seem to play much better on the road. Loyola Maryland has covered 3 of their last 4 games. Loyola Md for 1 unit

SMU -2 1/2; San Jose has now lost 11 games in a row, and I feel this bunch has thrown the towel in for the season. SMU by 10 pts! 5 units

These next couple of plays, are plays on underdogs, who in my eyes have a good chance of winning these games outright!

Nc Charlotte +3 1/2; but only if Brown plays!!! Waiting to see what's going on with him right now.

S Clara +2;
    UC Irvine +2;
    Oregon +1 1/2; Waiting to see if it goes to +2, then I will bite!
    E Illinois +2 1/2;
    San Diego + 14 1/2; Pepperdine will win the game, but not by 14 1/2 pts. This team hasn't done anything this year!

Will probably play each of these games for 3 units, looking to hit at least 3 out of these 5 games.

Good luck to everyone tonight on your plays!!!
    :D :D :D
Working...
X