Portland/Denver analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland/Denver analysis

I've noticed a lot of people already on Portland, and not sure why. Would love some feedback as to why people are leaning that way......maybe I'm just missing something.

Based on history, everything points to the Nuggets:
    Denver 9-1 ATS in last 10 vs. Portland
    Portland 1-6 ATS in last 7 home games
    Denver 6-1 ATS on 2 days rest
    Portland 4-8 when fav between 4 & 6.5
    Denver is 6-1 when dog of 4 to 5.5

Not to mention that it usually takes players awhile to figure out how to play with each other....with probably 2 new starters, I don't see Portland winning this game, let alone covering.

The other thing that I think will play big is that Portland has NO backup guards, other than Dan Dickau, who has only played more than 12 minutes in a game 3 times this year. Denver comes at you with Andre Miller, Lenard & Boykins, many times with Boykins & Miller on the court at the same time. I just don't see how Portland can match the pace of the game with Boykins/Miller in there. I look for Stoudamire/Anderson to be dog tired at the end and the Nuggets to pull out a close one.

My advice to you...

Bet against any team with Portland in the name on Thursdays.

Denver +5 over Portland
    StMarys Ca -12 over Portland U
    N Arizona +3 over Portland St

Hell bet the 1Hs too!!!

FUCK PORTLAND AND EVERYBODY WHO LOOKS LIKE PORTLAND!!!
    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

fill us in on your love/ hate relationship w/ portland!! big jim -please, thanks, the mudman

Comment

Its nothing personal... it just seems that every Thursday night the Portland teams get slaughtered (especially when all 3 are on the board). A few weeks ago I hit 2 seperate parlays strictly going against the Portland teams.

It probably doesn't hurt that I get blindly drunk on Thursday nights at my bar and enjoy the feeling of cashing another anti-Portland ticket.

I usually don't bet at all during Febuary, but this opportunity is definitely testing my resolve.
        The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

enough said gl !! imay try this unique system, the mudman!!

Comment

Denver\Portland

Denver 12-2 ats last 14 against Portland.
            Hasheesh,i mean Rasheed has been traded so I it will be while before the new guys get settled in,also read Denver is 6-1ATS off 2 days rest

Not that i matter but I am playing the...... NUGS
            ^^^^NICE KLUMP HA?^^^^

Comment

Working...
            X