Arena Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Football

Is anyone looking at the Arena football games for this weekend yet? I really know nothing about the sport but have heard there is money to be made because the lines are not monitored as close as other sports due the lower amount of action. Would really like some assistance if anyone can offer any up. Any early insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the help in other sports. :cool: :cool: :cool:

the one thing i have learned about area football is, dogs ussually cover early in the season, because no one is too sure which teams are superior early and you can catch backward lines.

also a buddy of mine posts write-ups of each game, ussually a day or two before the games. his site is

http://www.***************.com/

he also does write-ups daily for college fb and bball as well as the nfl and nba.

good luck bud

JD

Comment

I've viewed his site before and we have e-mailed back and forth so I could get his input on some games. Thanks. Seems like he knows his shit. I just looked at his site and he has spreads but no input yet. Thanks. I really need a lot of help with these games.

Comment

Check my thread last Sunday.

I'm off to a solid 6-2 start on sides and 0-1 on totals

Last year i went 41-23

Hopefully i can help you out with some picks!

GL

Comment

I did see your thread and that what's sparked my interest in betting the sport. I would like to get your picks for the games this weekend as soon as you have them. Thanks.

Comment

Hopefully they will be up later tonight!

GL

Comment

Muchos Gracias. I'll look for them.

Comment

Arena

Follow Wayne, he is good...

Comment

Working...
                X