X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's Service Plays & Request Thread

post them in here

Psychic Wiseguy

I'm a glutton for punishment. If anyone gets the Psychic Wiseguy could they post his card? Supposed to be out at 3 EST.

Comment

This guy has won his last 6 for me- here is todays:

Free Play On: SMU -3 CBB

San Jose St has lost their last 11 games straight up, and only won 1 of those games ATS. They are 1-9 in conference games this season and 3-7 SU at home. SMU has not exactly been hot lately, but they are still around .500 in their ATS record, and their road record. San Jose State has a terrible offense that is only scoring 63 points per game. SMU may not have the best record, but its still better than San Jose St, and they have actually beaten quality teams. Also, when SMU is coming off a close 3 point loss they are 8-0 ATS in the next game. Another key trend: SAN JOSE ST is 7-19 ATS after scoring 25 points or less in the first half last game over the last 3 seasons.

The Gambling Corner
      www.GamblingCornerSportsPicks.com

Comment

Records from these services'!!!

I emailed these guys to find out their records to date and they emailed me back:

NBA NCAA
        Big Dog: 43-45-1 (-60) 81-74-1 (+70)

H-D Spts: 46-41-1 86-51-2

Jimmys' Pics: 45-46 (-350) 86-52 (+9950)

Malibu Man: 50-40-1 (+2950 76-65-2 (3600)

Gold Star: 43-38(+110) 83-77-2(+160)

DDC: 47-42-2(+22) 81-81-3 (+22)

They put in their email that the website records are off due too their server being hit and will be a week or 2 until it is all fixed..They send their customers records daily with the picks.
        web: thesportsanalysisgroup.com
        email: [email protected]

Hope I helped a little.. GL
        2015-2016 Season
        NCAA Football:0-6, -15 UNITS
        LOCKS: 0-0
        NFL: 0-0, +0 UNITS
        NBA: 0-0, +0 UNITS
        NCAA HOOPS: 0-0, +0 UNITS

Comment

Tony George's Picks

TONY WENT 4-0 LAST NIGHT ..ILL GET HIS PICKS AROUND 2PM EASTERN TIME AND ILL POST THEM AGAIN...WHEN HE GETS ON A ROLL HE'S THE BEST..HAVE A GREAT DAY ..BE BACK LATER

Comment

I know that Sports Analysis group has been ON FIRE in College......I don't look at their NBA picks too much.

Comment

Paragrin Sports anyone, even though they have been cold?

Thank you

Comment

PPP
                Jimmy's picks
                Thanks

Comment

3G's Sports

10* Nevada, Arizona State

5* Cal-Irvine, Pepperdine

3* Clemson
                  See the World, Before You Leave It !!!

Comment

Request

If Anyone Could Post

JB Sports NBA 3*

And Master Sports NBA 4 *

Just Want to see what they got, I Respect JB Alot and Master Sports Is 23-4 On 4* plays or higher. Want To compare their picks to my picks

Thank you

Mike Lees comp play today is 3* seattle Dont like it too much
                    Just Another Day In Paradise

Comment

Alatex

Hi guys, long time reader here, 1st post.

Had to register after reading the posts about Alatex and their mis-represented "Super play" selections. I buy the plays on occaision and have seen this on and off over the years. I have also used ConsensusOnline in the past and agree that they are unreliable at best (they also falsify their record re wins/losses and units won on their recommended plays). The past 2 day, the selection reported here and elsewhere as Brent Crow's (Alatex) Super play has been incorrect, doubt we'll hear anyone complaining about yesterday though as the fake play, W. Mich. was a winner, while Brent's actual play of S. Carolina, lost. While it is tempting to blame the various consensus services for getting the play wrong, it is worth noting that almost none of these are sanctioned by the handicappers whose plays are in effect being stolen by them.

If I were a handicapper selling picks (which I am not) who was always seeing his plays being given out for free, I think I would probably try to take some actions to find out how that was happening, ie perhaps feed some false plays to one or a few of my 'clients' and see where they went. Not saying that has happened here, but it wouldn't surprise me. I also don't want to say anything negative about what goes on here at this forum. I think for the most part here we have guys who are relatively small players who would not be buying picks on their own anyway and the pooling of resources is somehing that has been going on since people began selling picks and information 50 years ago.

Comment

Paragrin Sports? thank you jwad

Comment

Tony George Plays For Thursday

HE WENT 4-0 LAST NIGHT

TONIGHT COLLEGE ONLY

DENVER - 3 1/2 COLLEGE

TENNESSEE TECH + 5 1/2

WEBER ST - 8 1/2

GOD LUCK GUYS ..WHEN TONY GETS HOT HE;S THE BEST ..HE HAS A NEW WEBSITE NOW GO TO SPORTSAUDIOSHOWS.COM

Comment

I HATE SERVICE PLAYS IN THE MAIN THREAD MORE THAN I HATE PORTLAND!!!!

BOO THIS MAN!!!

EDIT: As much as I "HAT" Portland, I HATE them even more.
                            Last edited by bigjimt; 02-12-2004, 03:25 PM.
                            The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

tony george's play

TONY GEORGE HAS

DENVER - 3 1/2 (COLLEGE)

TENNESSEE TECH + 5 1/2

WEBER ST - 8 1/2
                              GOOD LUCK GUYS

HE WENT 4-0 ON WED NITE

Comment

Working...
                              X