Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many FUCKEN games backdoored tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many FUCKEN games backdoored tonight?

I benefited from 3 (Clippers, Dayton & Minnesota) but got FUCKED royally on Miami FLA, St Louis & the one that pissed me off the most south Carolina

PEACE

Man I know the feeling.

Wisconsin got backdoored on me also South Carolina.

I'm Real pissed off right now :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

A real nice night just got total killed :angryfire
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

pimp

What happened in the MSU/SCar game? Last time I looked they were up 8 with about 2 minutes left. I look back and they lost in OT. I couldn't believe it.

lewis
      Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
      Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Comment

dude, HOMER, im out like 8400 on 2 FUCKEN games

Minnesota on Sunday -2200 instead of +2000 and same shit tonight with South Carolina

R u FUCKEN KIDDING ME? South Carolina up 12 with under 10 to play on their home court and they fucken lose?

JUST FUCKEN RIDICULOUS...........like I said in another post If I had Memphis tonight I wouldnt be typing this message right now............my house wouldve been up in flames

PEACE

Comment

I dunno LEWIS.............Im still in fucken shock..............I got FUCKED bad by 3 teams in the last minute tonight

Mississippi ST, Boston College and Depaul...............I had 3 teams who were handily ahead and managed to lose all 3 games

IM STILL FUCKN PISSED...........wheres that PIC of the guy who's head goes through the COMPUTER

all i can say is that we were on the RIGHT SIDE and we lost

PEACE

Comment

What about George Washington -11.5

another backdoor loser

Comment

like I said PAKE..........the list goes on and on :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

PEACE

Comment

how about lets add these 3 east carolina, texas a&m and s. mississippi to go with all those others and i lost on them all brutal fuckin night
                we can share the women, we can share the wine
                we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

finally i had a team that comes back and wins....i had the warriors when they scored 2 points in the 4th and SDST when they were outscored 16-2 in OT, i lost wright st and villanova, so none of my losses were even close and at half time i knew i lost those games. besides msu, i had the t wolves who went on a late 3rd quarter run and never looked back, i have the Warriors pending, and finally i scored a blowout, i havent had a blowout in weeks in Kansas St...dont sweat it man, i give you more credit for losing then me for winning, i use services, you at least do you own stuff...
                  Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Don't worry about it..

you cant win all the time. I'd take my loses today considering i've been winning with you guys a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X