Dayton's in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton's in trouble

What seemed like the biggest play on the board for the whole chat room is in trouble early. St. Joe's on a 9-0 run and up 8. Based on what my friends (who are Dayton alums) said about Dayton getting down early, I'm not feeling good yet.

I know, I know.....lot's of game left.

You gotta be kidding me! What's it 5 minutes into the game. I like when teams go on early runs. Many times the other team comes back. Seen it too many times.

Comment

Dayton is only shooting 31% While St. Joseph's is at 45%

If that doesn't change then Dayton will get blown out. They need to open the 2nd half strong.

Comment

DAUGHERTY, DIDNT YOUR MOMMY TELL YOU NEVER TO SPEAK ABOUT A GAME TILL THERE ARE 0.00 ON THE BOARD?? BAD CARMA DUDE.
        zepp

Comment

Dayton

Why the heck do they foul, when they are down
          14 pts. and @ 20 secs. left ??

Then they do it again with 14 secs. left ?????

Comment

I don't know what happened but Dayton covered by 14

Comment

Thank You Lord

What a gift -- 1/2 pt. cover with a put back at the buzzer

Comment

daugherty11

With all due respect their's a lesson to be learned. When you are getting 16 points you can't declare the game in trouble after 5 minutes of playing time.

Comment

they know the point spread
                  Don't be afraid

Comment

I would love it if all the games I play would get me in the same kind of "trouble".
                    Like the broke gamblers say, " It doesn't matter if you win or lose the game, only if you COVER!"

But I have to admit that it didn't look good for awhile.
                    The easiest way is to place your bet and come back in a few hours. It will save you thousands of strands of hair and not to mention your blood pressure will be some what stable.

Comment

My friends, my friends

Have you never heard of the "anti-jinx"? In fact, I think the only reason a win was bestowed upon the Dayton gamblers was because of my post!!!

The Anti-Jinx is a VERY, VERY powerful tool that can only be brought out in special occassions, and this was one of them.

A miracle night, as Memphis got a 1-pt cover, Miss State hit a 3 at the end of regulation, and Minnesota was down double digits going into the half.

Ended up 5-2.....and desperately needed it!

Comment

Working...
                      X