No announcement yet.

2 10*'s!!!!!!!! Game of the month!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 10*'s!!!!!!!! Game of the month!!!!!!

Records

10* 21-9
    7* 2-11
    5* 14-6

Games of the month 2-0

10* Game of the month ----> Dayton (+15) vs. St josephs---->first let me say i am st. josephs biggest fan as i stated early on in the season i expected them to have 1 or 2 losses, i guess i was wrong, i think they will have 0, but 15 is way too much, even for the St. Josephs covering machine who ****** every time out......i thought the line would be 9 b/c there is so much pressure to stay unbeaten, and it shows itself against quality competition........stanford's last 2 games againts quality competition were oregon and arizona, and in both suffered 20 point runs against them...i expect something like that here and that will keep it under the number.................a dayton win is highly unlikely but this is the whole season for a dayton team that is alreay in the tourney and has been great all year but for a very small stretch during the holiday season when they got blown out by cincy (my first game of the month) and then lost 2 out of the next 3, probably adjusting to the blowout loss........dayton has an experienced team that should be able to handle being at St. Josephs..........st. jos by 5

10* Minnesota (+1.5) vs. Michigan----> i have been a wolverine fan forever and every time 'we' need to win a game and 'we' are playing at miinesota, 'we' lose ( ihate when people classiyf their favorite teams as 'we')........even in the glen rice days, the fab 5 days, this has been a horror for michigan including last year where minnesota them as they were leading the big 10.........minnesota could have given up after the mich. state debacle and the same could be said for this team after leading illinois by 10+ and losing, but they are 0 for the big 10 season and since they have done everything else bad to michigan at home in their history, why not end their 0fer against them too

7* Memphis (-3.5) at East Carolina---->I am 2-0 so far going against this east carolina team and i am waiting for them to lay ann egg.they are 1-6 since their second leading scorer and rebounder left for the season and if there is a night to be flat it would be this , after having charlotte beat at home, giving up a basket with 1 second left and then losing in OT..memphis may be due for a loss but i say it comes next game at marquette and they win this one pretty easily

7* Toledo (-11.5) vs Northern Illinois-->UNI's leading scorer and rebounder is out and they were up against cent. mich and lost....do not expect much effort here vs.a good toledo team needing wins

7* Drake (+15.5) at Sou. ill--->ok, sou. illinois beat creighton at cregithon, their biggest game of the year, they won their conference, they are a tourney lock, they are in the top 25, time to take a breather

5* Wisconsin (-3) vs. iowa
    5* Bradley (+13.5) at Creighton
    5* Miss. state (+2) at South Carolina

good luck
    b

You didn't like City's thread.

Just messing with you.

Good Luck tonight. Lets win some money
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

shorty

Like the picks!!! Good luck bro!

Comment

If St. Joe loses during the regular season they are a play against for me. Undefeated teams who lose their first game usually let down the next game.

Comment

whats not to like bout my thread guys?

I also like Minnesota and I might play them but its very hard playing vs my ALMA MATER

PEACE

Comment

Good luck Shorty!
            Good luck,
            John

Comment

good luck shorty

I'm in on Dayton + 14 1/2
              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Like your Dayton Play but really like your Toledo play, No smallwood for No Ill
                Good Luck

Comment

added 5*

5* west virginia (-17) vs. st. johns--------->st. johns will have a better shot when they start playing the top tier big east teams, that way, there will not be an attempt to blow them out..........west virginia needs wins and will take any chance they get to play hard...............

good luck

b

Comment

good luck shorty

Comment

Congrats back door cover for Dayton

Comment

Thank God for the 1/2 point!!! :D :D

Thanks!!
                        "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

xcal

i posted it at 15 but when i went to bet it, it was 14.5.............thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i need minnesota to come back!!!!!!

b

Comment

shorty...u continue to be the man.....gj tonite..
                            jordanrules..................

Comment

thanks Shorty

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X