Wednesday Takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the broom out :

had a absolutely great nite , wont say a word about my other 44 plays but the parlays the totals and the sides where rollin in at a fanatic pace :D

Needed one like this its been a dry spell for a while now and the numbers finally balanced out tonight .

Your looking pretty good also and I always wish it for ya !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Memphis-were your picks posted tonight? I was looking for them but could not find them anywhere.

Comment

savage1

right here in this thread , and I went 3-0 with a par on them .....

the other 44 where not posted and I must say if thats what it takes to make a killin ( so be it ) . I did post them at another site if you would like to view them let me know ? , but its a site where you just pick your sides and totals with no write-up to go with them . I also posted a track tonight (in the dog forum )which was very good to me , the first race at Derby Lane tonight I posted a 5624 and it paid a cool 128.60 Quinella , 323.10 Tri , 4376.20 Super . ( all 1$ kind ON LESS THAN A HUNDRED INVESTED )

Of course before you or anyone else asks only the 3-0 goes to my totals here , and when you dont see my posts here go to the plays thread in the contest because if I post them there its good enough to be viewed there as it is here and saves me a double posting . savage1 I wish I had posted them here because it would have made up for a whole week of mediocre picks but I will live with the 5-10 & 6-9 & 3-0 to add to my totals ytd and know in my heart I busted the bank ( sides&totals = 39-8 for the evening) so minus the 3 I posted I had great evening all the way around .

Have a good one and it was nice to hear from you , its been a while !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Wisconsin and the Piss-tons. Thats two bad breaks. But 2-1 for the NBA system is damn good.
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

homer ,nice nite on your system plays tonite tough luck on the pistons. appreciate your plays . thanks !look forward to your plays . keep it up , regards the mudman!!

Comment

Congrats on a great night MMM. And thanks for the OLD DOM pick :D

John - Thanks man. I guess I was due for this kind of night been hot the last three night. Also thanks for the Dayton play. That and MMM's play. At least made it only a 2 Units minus tonight. So I guess I can Handle that :D :D

Wisconsin still makes me mad though I figured I had that one when their were up late in the game.

But, thats why its gambling you never know what will happen.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Memphis-I certainly wasn't questioning you, as I consider you and John the best cappers up here.
                I was merely stating that ,as I do every day, I was looking for all of your picks (not just the 3 mentioned here) with or without writeups, as they help me a great deal.
                Let me(all of us) know where they are posted on a daily basis.
                I could care less about the reasoning behind them.
                Hope that clarifies any confusion;big congrats. for getting back on track.

Comment

homer

correct me if i am wrong here, but on my 5* wisconsin play , and your wisconsin play, the only time they were not covering the whole second half was the final score??

oh well.........i do have them to win the big 10 at 7-1!!!!!!!!!!!

somehow i will lose that

i loved miss. state today, did not deserve that one, but i have gotten so lucky lately........

funny thing we do homer, last 6 10*'s have been 5-1, and 4 of those 5 were losers with 1 minute left in the game.........and so it goes

b

Comment

Shorty

Agree they had that game covered the whole time until the last 34 Seconds.

And congrats to you on your two 10 Star winners. Also you have to love winning those close games like that. It's awesome when the backdoors is working your way
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

it is strange

as you know, i am not much of a bragger, but before the season, i really did st. josephs as a 1 or 2 loss team, and i have bet against them 2 times this year, the vollnova game which i won b/c st. josephs missed 2 free throws at the very end and tonight

i love that team, bet them before the season to win it all at 66/1 for $10............their 6th man chet stachitas is from here, was one of the best high school players ever

and yeah, once it is said and done, i love winning the close ones....i am kicking myself for not making west virginia a 10* , that st. johns team is the worst team ever and you know when they play the top tier teams, they won't tryo t blow them out like the mid-level teams would

b

Comment

Working...
                      X