Wednesday Takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Takes

NBA System is 28-20-1. Three plays today.

4- Miami +4 1/2 (System Play)

3- Detroit +1 (System Play)

3- New Orleans - 5 1/2 (System Play)

The system I use has a rating from 5 to 3 for power rating. I will start posting it to help people know how strong the plays are.

Good Luck tonight
    1 of 1 Morons

Good Luck Homer!

Comment

Good luck Buddy!!!
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

Good Luck Homer! I'm looking closely at Detroit myself.

Comment

Adding

College Hoops (33-22) +17.6 Units

5* Wisconsin -2 1/2

I will bite on this game. I just don't understand way the line is so low. :confused: :confused: It has to be because of the Northwestern game. Iowa is way under manned. The Badgers should take this game by at least 10 points.

3* Villanova - 1 1/2

2* South Carolina -2

1* Oklahoma -2

Good Luck Tonight
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck Homer. I like your Villanova play today. Home teams in CBB have been on fire recently, more than usual. Look at Illinois and Ga.Tech last night as well as Seton Hall and Notre Dame Monday night. Most teams in CBB are so young that they get overwhelmed in the opposing teams gyms. Duke is the exception to this and every rule, of course. That is why the Wisconsin line may be where it is at.

Comment

Unchill

I was thinking the same thing. And your right about home teams in College Hoops. I love playing the home teams.

I just can't see Wisconsin laying another Egg on the road like saturday against Northwestern. Also there's no look ahead factor in this one. Wisconsin plays Ohio State at home their next game.

Good Luck tonight on your plays.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I'm on the NBA plays and the Wisconsin play....let's bring home detroit.....

Comment

Homer

Wisconsin has one player suspended and another hurt. Don't know if this matters in the line at all.

Comment

Homer :

Pardon the interruption here but I noticed you where lacking a 4* play in CBB tonight , Wisconsin might have Boo back on the court tonight and it will help your cause a great deal if so . I cant bring myself to say we agree because of my 3* shit-clusters I have been laying lately and fear the jinx factor here .

I favor a good-one tonight that all the numbers just dont add up and I look for a 20 to 26 point difference in it . Thrown in the fact that the visitors are a horrible roadie this year and the homies are cooking at the house and I give you :

Old Dom @ - 13.5 ****

Now if you where smart you would fade this one the way I been clicking lately and stay away from W. Mich. - 4 , Temple + 3 cause the vodoo has already been placed into effect also !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps - great looking action lately , keep-it up !
                    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

MMM

Old Dom it is. Bring it home :D :D
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck Homer!

Comment

GL Homer.............like the S Car play

Lets cash the plays

PEACE

Comment

best of luck brian

Comment

Good Luck Homey!!

Love the Heat play and will ride the Hornets play of yours! Tell Bart he may want to put some of Lisa's lunch money on the T-Wolves -4 tonight! GOOD LUCK!! Gv
                              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                              X