• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBB bets

Ohio +7
    Coll of C -7
    Nothern Ill +12,5
    Boston +2
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

German Bettor:

What part of Germany are you from? I worked over there in both Frankfurt and Kaiserslautern for 10+ years.

Comment

Western Germany. The Ruhr Area.

Only map I find at the moment.
      Frankfurt is maybe a three hours ride away from my hometown.
      How did you like Germany?
      You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
      Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Absolutely loved it. Hardly no violent crimes and a great place to raise young children. We were there from 1974 - 1985.

Comment

That's good to hear. Spread the word around after what I heard from some american friends of mine is Germany loved like the bird flu in the States!!
          No violent crimes? That's changed too I think...
          But I am still living in the town with the lowest crime rate in the whole Ruhr area.

Good to hear someone liked Germany!

GB
          Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

MY ASS!
            :angryfire :angryfire
            I'll never bet on these Charleston morons again!
            Lost two bets in a row thanks to them.

So, I ended up 2-2 with -0,5 units.

GB
            Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Working...
            X