Question for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for all

When capping CBB games what stats do you think is most important?

I look at points, rebounds, turnovers, free throw attempts, and how teams do against each other plus HOME court.

Looking for input please help

thanks
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

What stats are important... Funny question!
    Every single stat is important!
    Plus the trends, how each team played ATS during the last season. Do not give a sh't about those past years trends.
    It will not affect the team how the played ten years ago.
    Make your own power ratings, that's the number one thing in CBB. If you have great power ratings you do not have to care about stats anylonger.
    Home court is big in CBB, especially when it comes to revenge games. Add 4 points.

GL
    GB
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

GB,

thanks for the in put
      1*=$50

Comment

Home court is one of the biggest in college hoops. I also try to look at previous matchups between teams. Certain teams own others and so on.
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

No problem!
          It's always a pleasure to help a fellow bettor!

GB
          You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
          Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

i agree with EZ

however, rebounding stats more than any are a sign of effort

b

Comment

Thanks for the the help!!!!
              1*=$50

Comment

Everything counts :

but when I cap a game one of the most important factors to me is a clubs point differental on the road .

Anything below - 5 to - 8 equals a mid to lower- mid level club thats not going anywhere soon . On the other hand a - 1 to - 3 type showing is a very dangerous club that will bite you on occasion and will most likely make the big dance ( albeit lower seed )

Then you get your top-tier clubs that actually manage + of any kind ( Penn. yesterday ) and you have very solid clubs that fare well anywhere , are usually senior laden (important) and will be 1 to 5 seeds come tourny-time.

Of course you can almost count them on your hands nation wide but its very important to me and my style !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
                " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
                X