ALABAMA +9 3 UNITS

RUTGERS +8.5 3 UNITS

MISSOURI -5.5 3 UNITS

MICHIGAN ST. +6 5 UNITS

YTD 1-0 +4 UNITS

Lets add a Couple

UNDER 201 CLIPS/MINN FOR 3 UNITS

GEORGIA TECH -4.5 FOR 5 UNITS

Clips should wilt under the defensive pressure by Minn. The Clips have been on the road forever.

I expect a little let down by NC in this game. Though much against Wake but they prove me wrong not this time.

Comment

That's suppose to be thought much the same against Wake but they proved me wrong

Comment

3-2 +6 UNITS YTD +10 UNITS

Bet Alabama late and watched it jump from +9.5 to +10.5 at WSex about 5 minutes to tip off. anyway I was watching the Syracuse/Rugers game and had my Computer on the mysportsline.com for the scores. well wouldn't know it I glance over and see that Ket won 65-55 and I said yes got them by the hook. well about 5 minutes later while checking other scores I noticed that the score changed to 66-55. I take a double take and go to ********* to check and sure as shit they win by 11 man that sucked.

Did make a great move though, Posted Mich St a little early, I fell into the same trap I believe a lot people fell into. I wound up changing my mind and betting Ill -6.5. Remember some interesting trends about teams that shoot the lights out in there previous game and also some other things. Anyway as for the record it counts as a 5 unit loser on Mich St. Didn't have time to post up the change as I work nights and had to leave. I bet them at about 5:59pm PST.

Comment

Working...
        X