Tuesday Takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

homer

we are very alike.........as long as one of the 'group' wins, i am cool with it............i am like you in the sense that a 10* loss does not mean i cannot eat, i just hate others losing, but i know if you went the other way, or others did, then not much of the forum took my play

i rant and rave a little on the 10*'s but by now, everybody just sees i am just providing analysis...........my goal for the 10*'s is to finish at 62%, and i have a shot at that

i saw you on illinois, and am very glad you won......you have improved my winning percentages a lot..........a lot of you have .........i just hope i am contributing at close to the level you do

i knew on a night when i won a 7* something else was going to go wrong................do you think wisconsin wins the big 10???

b

Comment

Homer you said you like to go against ranked teams that are given points

Seton Hall almost came in last night

tommorow night you should play that system again!!

Comment

Good job Homer I agree.

Comment

Shorty and East Coast

Shorty- I think by far Wisconsin is the class of the Big Ten. But will they win the title. I don't know they have a tough schedule in the end 5 out of the last 8 games on the road. Two of those road games, Michigan State and Illinois. Michigan and Iowa will be easy and Indiana will be a interesting game.

People that live in this area. Will all tell you that it's really hard to win on the road in the Big Ten. I think more so then in another Conference. If you look at my plays I take a lot of home teams in the Big Ten. FYI- I saw your Northwestern play the other day awesome call

Will pick Wisconsin or Illinois. Michigan State just isn't good enough this year.

East Coast - I haven't even looked at the games for tomorrow to be honest. But you can bet on it I will be on a team favored against a ranked team :D :D

Also thanks for that Rutgers Five star you posted in the Members Vs Service. Awesome call and I put a couple of $$$ on it

You run a good service and I respect your picks. Keep it up.
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

congrats and thanks on a winning day for you and me...

GL as always

JD

Comment

Homer :

All I can say is :

A lady usually drops her bloomers when something goods about to happen , was not the case here tonight !

Great job big guy !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps - Boo is back for Wisconsin and Ewings out for Indiana !
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

homer

i am just happy to have a 2-1 night even though i only won 1 unit...........youkickd my ass 6 ways to sunday with the illinois pick........good job

will be researching for a while tonight

nice night
                b

Comment

Good pickn', Homer.....keep it up!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Comment

Working...
                  X