Bloodbath :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodbath :

In what was my worst nite of the season (so far) I took it in the shorts in a big way . A paltry 5-10 on the evening that left me to wonder why I can still make money with such a poor nite , but I did !

Dont know how but I pulled a few bucks out of that fire sale and a nite in which dogs took more than thier fair share of glory (way above avg.) If I can manage to pull + 12 * vs. - 10* on a horrible nite like that at least I must have paid attention while in the sandbox.

Will give it another spin (as always) and my totals have been my savior as of late so maybe a little more concentration in that area is in order :confused:

Games a little later :

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps - I got a hot lead on where the Philly Fanatics head is !

X X X
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Don't change anything!
    Your bets are good, nobody cares what your record is as long as you make money with it. That's what counts!

GL tonight!
    You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Know the feeling of having a bad day. Myself I had a bad week around a month ago.

We all know what the MMM can do. So keep those winning picks coming :D :D
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

MMM

you wanna compare your night with mine? i posed to double digit favorites, one lost outright and the other one was losing the entire game and won by 2

b

Comment

MMM
          You are awesome! thanks for all your work!!

Comment

Working...
          X