X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA tuesday SYSTEM PLAY!

NEW JERSEY -4

7 UNITS

--N.J. has been hot and have covered so many games without losing one....so I hope they have one more left in them.

I'm actually bumping up to 10 star....g'luck to all on tuesday

Comment

OZ

I like it ...ride em while they are hot!!!

Comment

Oh crap!

I made a mistake. My system play for tonight is actually Dallas -6.5 for 7 stars....holy crap, I already put down my bet for N.J. Sorry for all those that actually follow my system....but EZ has a system play for N.J. tonight.......SORRY

Comment

SOrry Caps

Comment

Like that Dallas call.

Good Luck
            Last edited by Homer; 02-10-2004, 01:45 PM.
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck tonight with Dallas, but I still think we will get NJ as well!

:D
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

My system play hits again.......4-0 since I started posting my plays........I accidentally put a dime on N.J. thinking that was the system play, but EZ pulled through........won 7 stars on the dallas play.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

caps, i hope you didn't hedge the n.j. bet........and i hope my system play made you some money.....!!!!

Comment

Another excellent call. I went with both yours and Johns so I did well tonight. Waiting on a stupid parlay to hit. Got 5 teams and 4 are winners. Waiting to see it I hit with GS/Seattle under. Look for your plays daily. Keep them coming so we can all make some $$$.

Comment

definitely....we need to make these bookies go hungry......

Comment

System play for wednesday....

This is weird.....the half of last season, there were only about 8-12 system plays (i forget, all i remember is that they all went perfect), There's another one tomorrow......I usually don't expect more than 1 system play every 2 weeks....Tomorrow's will be a 10 star.....

Comment

I will be on it. Congrats on a great win. Looking forward to the play. :D :D
                          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Can you give me a preview? Some insight? Pleeeeaaaassse.

Comment

Another great play! Can't wait for the next one!

Comment

Working...
                              X