Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's Play of The Day Thread

post your top play for the day

My play of the day today is whoever fixed the Pitt-Seton Hall game last night. First the missed 2 FTs by Krauser in the last 1:33 of regulation, where Pitt blew a 6 pt lead with 1:33 left. Then, for the layup that Brown missed at the end of the first OT (he was under the hoop and didnt catch rim) and finally, whoever paid Graves off, who attempted his first shot in his 3 minutes of play on the final play of the game. The kid drives, surprises everyone and instead of taking it in for a finger roll, throws up a floater from the free throw line. Oh, did I mention the 4 offensive fouls called on Krauser. That shit was setup. Havent seen a line move 3 pts back and forth in a day. My $2k on the moneyline was gone, but thankfully, my $2k on Pitt +1 came back. What should have been a huge payday led to a sleepless night. So my POD is whoever set that game up.

Rounder

Comment

MICH ST

is on a roll, take 'em & the points

Lucky Leo do you have any strong plays tonight bro?

Comment

2-10-04 (Tuesday)

College hoops:

7pm Central time (8pm eastern)

PRINCETON (-2) over Penn.........tight game is possible so if you get (-2 1/2); buy a half point to (-2)........if you get (-2); buy a half point to (-1 1/2).

GL!.........go Tigers; quiet the Quakers!!

Bennojd
        Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Sorry..........

for the bad call on Princeton; I've had success betting against Penn a couple of times this year but obviously not in this game which was never really that close......in retrospect Penn (+2) was the better play but hind sight is 20/20!!
          http://sports.baltimoresun.com/defau...al/P120914.htm
          I HOPE NONE OF YOU HAD PRINCETON TONITE!!!!!!!!!

Luckily, I am pretty confident that nobody wagered on Princeton because I posted them in this thread........and on an even brighter note.......I did go 4-2 tonite (I only played college hoops) and that is why I find this thread very difficult since it only asks for your "top play of the day."
          I am one of those guys that really believes the fact that on any given night.........no one play is necessarily stronger than another.
          I play all of my wagers at equal amounts except for an occasional play I think is x-tra strong........that goes for 1 1/2 times my normal wager amount. Once in a blue moon I will play a game for twice my normal amount if it really looks that good to me but I have not had one of those since INDY (-3) over Denver in the wild card game this past NFL playoff season........and just because I play it 1 1/2 times or double my normal wager in reality it does not mean that it is any better of a pick!!

So this thread is very tough for those reasons.........I almost posted TEXAS (-16) over Baylor tonite which won rather easily.
          But of the six games I did play tonight........I liked them all.......... but none of them ever qualified as any more of a "TOP PLAY" than the other!!

Take care.

Sincerely,
          Bennojd

Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Working...
          X