Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL: Seattle Seahawks vs LA Rams on Sunday Night Football

NFL Odds: Seahawks-Rams on Sunday Night Football

The Seattle Seahawks (10-2 SU, 7-5 ATS) have taken over first place in the NFC West. The Los Angeles Rams (7-5 SU, 8-4 ATS) are one game back in the Wild Card race. They’ll meet Sunday night at the Coliseum in what should be a close one; the Seahawks are 1-point road favorites at press time with a total of 47. NBC will have the coverage at 8:20 PM ET.

Bet on football at Bovada and get a free 50% bonus.
    %ALT_TXT%%

When these same two teams took the field in Seattle in Week 5, it was the Seahawks prevailing 30-29 as 1.5-point favorites, after LA kicker Greg Zuerlein missed the potential game-winning field goal from 44 yards out. That’s one of three losses the Rams have suffered against division leaders – they beat the New Orleans Saints in Week 2.

This won’t be the same Rams team that takes the field on Sunday. They’ve lost a number of offensive linemen to injury, and their special teams took a hit last week when WR/KR JoJo Natson (hamstring) was written off for the season. The Seahawks hope to have TE Luke Willson (hamstring) back in action after he sat out of last week’s 37-30 win over the Minnesota Vikings (+3 away) on Monday Night Football.

Get your NFL odds at Bovada today.
    %ALT_TXT%%

I like Seattle to win by 13

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
      I like Seattle to win by 13
      Leaning towards Seattle however both of these teams already played this year and with it being a division game I will have to look at it more closely. The Rams defense is pretty good but Todd Gurley does not seem to be the same RB since his injury last year.

Comment

Working...
      X