Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EZ, Here We Go pappy's Road To Recovery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pappy...

I am not affended. Like I told you, its a marathon, not a sprint and you have to be patient, because the law of averages do catch up to everyone, but in the long run you should come out ahead.

Good luck,
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

LOL this is some funny shit...

LMAO with this..

Man makes millions and can't even spell. I'm sorry to post my opinion here but this smells...

Comment

agree

Guru.........I was thinking the same thing!! How can you make so much money and not spell? Not trying to break balls but just wondering!

Comment

Even though there is not necessarily a correlation between one's ability to spell and/or to be able to compose grammatically correct sentences and one's net worth, something from the outset has bothered me about this entire story;I am not accusing anyone of anything, but something(I don't know exactly what) doesn't add up.
          Last edited by savage1; 02-09-2004, 10:45 PM.

Comment

This is whole thing is just weird.....have never heard of such
            until now. Don't know what else to say.:confused:

Comment

i am not sure about this shit either. i guess i live in adifferent world. the mudman!!:confused: :confused:

Comment

I agree!!! Everyone have a good nite!!! Knock!

Comment

In my experience rich people do not brag about their money i know a few people that are rich. Its the wana be rich people that brag about being rich even though they are not there is even a disease named for that habit.

Comment

Hey guys why dont you give me a break all I did was ask for some advice, that I appreciate! I didn't think my life, spelling and grammer was going to be scrutinized, if I thought that was the case I would have never told the story in the first place. I never spoke about my money people kept asking me how I was able to loose so much money. I think you guys are taking this to another level, which I really don't want to be apart of and spending way to much time on me.
                    As for everyone else who has given me positive advice thank you very much. I really believe I am on the right path, slow and steady wins the race, NO PARLAYS, NO BUYING 1/2!!!!

EZ great night way to go!

Comment

pappy

this is a tough road for me to go here b/c i see consecutive posts by knock, mudman, letswin, savage, tonyvegas, and golf guru and i like and respect all of those guys..............

i am glad you took the advice of no buying points and no parlays, that is a must..........

but the reason most of the quality guys here are giving you crap is because most local bookies do not handle what yourr guy apparently does........i for one, use 3 to 6 different online books at one time but my combined amount in is not even remotely close to what you play and i consider myself a pretty heavy gambler.........so it is hard for us to believe you can win and lose so much.........

i have and will give you the benefit of the doubt b/c if you are coming on this site just to tell us about losing $185,000, i really do not see the humor

hope you are on the path to winning, but understand this group here it pretty close even though we do not know each other; i would like to believe we all have each others back........i for one, went 0-2 tonight with 2 games that were never close and i do not see one person dogging me out

good luck
                      b

Comment

Just my two cents

I just want to say...that i don't wager a whole lot on each bet, but really enjoy the excitement of having something riding on the game. Which is more fun......winning a close one like the Cavs last night or a blowout with OSU......actually either sure beats losing!!!! I just want to add that I have done even better listening to all the great cappers on this site!!!! And even when I don't have money on a game but know some one on this site does I certainly pull for that win!!!

Good luck to all...pappy you found a great place to enjoy and have fun!!!

Comment

Oh look, a dead horse on the side of the road... let me get a few more kicks in.

Seriously though, you may not want to blindly rule out parlays and buying points. Both of those things are useful in the right spots.

Example 1: I cannot remember the last time I played a football game at 3 or 7 or a total at 37. Why is this? For an extra .10 or .20 you can sometimes turn losers into winners. Now I'm not saying to just buy points haphazardly, but there are times when its the right move.

Example 2: Parlaying 2 games together is an effective tool for betting large ML favorites, especially in baseball. Nobody likes laying -330 with Pedro at home vs. a decent team, but by parlaying him with another large favorite you can get some good value on games you would normally have to lay off of.
                          The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Jim i TOTALLY agree.

For .10 on the dollar i'll buy points whenever i see fit. It has saved me several, several times and i think it is stupid not to take advantage of it if it's there.

I also agree with the people here saying it smells like fish! I too noticed about a dozen spelling errors in 1 post by him and that seemed like a red flag to me. We all make mistakes but pappy my 11 year old has better grammar.....sorry!

I also told another member here that people throwing money around like that usually keep things a little quieter no. 1, and no. 2 they research where their money goes before it leaves. They don't come to an open forum and do what he has done, period!

I also agreed with a comment yesterday about pappy calling John out in a thread every day just to say he bet 20 grand on John's game.

I'm fucking soooooooooo sick of reading this shit it isn't even funny anymore.

Pappy let's just get you your own forum o.k.?

Damn............Let it end PLEASE!

Comment

Pappy: You "lose" games. You have "loose" pants.
                              Sorry to pile on as the "grammar" police, but that just
                              drives me crazy.

Comment

Wayne-I agree. Everyone has spoken his/her piece, and now its up to pappy to what he wants.
                                We certainly don't want this to turn into a daily soap opera/scoreboard stating out whether pappy won or not with or without ez's help and a daily recount as to how much of the $185000 has been recouped.
                                From the tone and concern of many of posters here ,the $185000 lost means more to them than it probably does to pappy.

Comment

Working...
                                X