NFL Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 6

We open Week 6's action with Danny Dimes heading to Foxborough to take on the defending champs. Let's get after it...

#103 New York Giants/ New England Patriots o43 5 units

So far this year, bettors are awash in a sea of Unders in standalone prime time NFL games. To be exact, there have been 4 Overs and 11 Unders in TNF, SNF and MNF games. And to make matters much worse for the prospects of an Over, we have a vaunted Patriots defense in the friendly confines of Gillette Stadium taking on a battered Giants team on the offensive end. Starters RB Saquon Barkley (ankle), RB Wayne Gallman (concussion), TE Evan Engram (knee) and WR Sterling Shepard (concussion) will all be unavailable tonight. Furthermore, the weather is supposed to be terrible during the game. We're looking at light rain and strong winds. Every single thing is pointing to another Under. And I just love spots like this...

Best of Luck!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Good Luck PG

Comment

Adding

#256 Cleveland Browns -1 3 units
      Seattle is beat up on the offensive line. Brown and Fluker will not play. Penny is out and Carson will play but he is nursing an injury. As one person so eloquently put it, the only thing showing up on the Browns injury report is their pride. I have them bouncing back against Seattle.
      #257 Houston Texans +3 1/2 1 unit
      Sticking with that theme of beat up offensive lines, the Chiefs will be down a starting guard and tackle. If Mahomes ankle is the least bit stiff from last week’s beat down, this could be a very tough game for Kansas City. I don’t care if they’re at home...

Best of Luck!
      2019 SEASON
      NCAAF
      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Working...
      X