Monday NCAA Basketball........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday NCAA Basketball........

Lets get things rolling again tonight with two strong plays........

5 STAR: OKLAHOMA STATE (-4) OVER Kansas

The Jayhawks are coming off of their best game of the year, in a blow out win at home over Texas Tech, but now they must hit the road to Stillwater, which is a very tough place to play. Oklahoma State enjoys one of the biggest home court advantages in college basketball at the Gallagher-Iba Arena. The Cowboys are 12-0 this season at home, beating then-No. 11 Oklahoma and No. 13 Texas Tech. The home court in this series has also been big, with the home team winning six out of the last seven meetings. Kansas is a very over rated team in my opinion. The Jayhawks have not really played anyone. Their best win of the season before beating Texas Tech on Saturday would be over Missouri or Michigan State, two teams that are a big disappointment this season. The Jayhawks are only 5-9 against the spread when playing against a team with a winning record this season and they are 0-3 against the spread versus good offensive teams that are scoring 77 or more points per game this season. I'm hoping this one gets ugly, lay the points here!

3 STAR: SETON HALL (-1.5) OVER Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh has been terrific this year at 22-1, but I look for them to get their second loss of the season against a tough Seton Hall team. The Pirates are tough at home, where they are 7-2 against the spread and the home court advantage has been pretty big in this series, as the host is 7-3 straight up in the last ten meetings. Pittsburgh is a great defensive team, but so is Seton Hall. There is an old theory in coaching, that teams that press, don't like to be pressed. Well that is true with the Panthers, especially in the second half of the season. In the second half of the season, versus good defensive teams that are allowing 64 or less points per game, Pittsburgh is only 1-7 against the spread. Seton Hall has done very well against good defensive teams, posting a 10-5 record against the spread versus teams that are allowing 64 or less points per game. Pittsburgh was not very impressive against the Irish on Saturday. They won and got the cover, but the Irish handed them that game. If the Panthers play like that tonight against the Pirates, they will get blown out, as Seton Hall was very impressive in their blowout against Rutgers on Saturday. Pitt is only 1-3 against the spread the last three seasons as an underdog of 3 points or less and they are only 1-2 against the spread when playing with one days rest this season, while Seton Hall is 4-2 against the spread playing with a days rest. Take the Pirates here!

2003-2004 NCAA BASKETBALL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 17-13 (+13.5 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 20-18-1 (-1.8 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 70-53-8 (+21.8 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 65-45-2 (+15.1 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 172-129-11 (+48.6 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $4860.00

Good luck,
    John

Good Luck tonight bud. Lets start out the week on the right note :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good Luck ...i am with ya especially like OSU

Comment

really love the seton hall play. that will be one of my plays today as weel. good luck.

Comment

Lets ****** the man tonight guys!!!
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

LOVE THE PICKS. CLASSIC SET-UP FOR A KANSAS LET DOWN. GOOD LUCK!

Comment

I like them ez, i hope you get hot again. Iam going to play them both.

Comment

ez!!!!!!!!!!!

man, i was going to play kansas at first site, i will take a closer look.............such a bad spot for kansas but here we are again, and another year when okla. state starts off 17-2 and they always finish poorly..................i agree that KU is overrated but losses at stanford and at iowa state are excusable.............the richmond loss was a fluke..........and i am not sold on okla. state.

good luck my man
                guess i will do some more research
                b

Comment

Im not sure who is going to win but it will be a close game in my eyes. Shooting from the line will decide the winner tonight and foul trouble.

good luck ez

Comment

Good Luck EZ

Take a look at the New Mexico game it Came up pretty heavy on my system..
                    Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

GL JOHN BEEN SITTING BACK GETTING SOME $$$$ HERE AND SOME $$$$$ THERE

Comment

Good Luck EZ, with you on these!!

JD

Comment

Good luck guys!

Lets do this!!!
                          Good luck,
                          John

Comment

You have email bud :D :D
                            1 of 1 Morons

Comment