NFL Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 2

Sat the first week out to get a feel for the action. It's go time now!

#101 Tampa Bay Buccaneers +6 1/2 2 units

Not saying this is a buy-low on Tampa Bay. Oh no, they can sink much lower. Fact! But this is a divisional game and this line indicates to me that if the venue was switched, Tampa Bay would be a 3 1/2-point home dog and I am not buying that. This is a very inflated line and why shouldn't it be? Road teams on super short rest last year (TNF) were 4-11 SU and 4-10-1 ATS. But the season is young. Fatigue is not a factor this early. The Bucs should be up for this one.

Good Luck!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Thanks, PG! I'll play! Good luck!

Comment

Good Luck PG

Comment

Nice! Thanks again, PG!

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
          Sat the first week out to get a feel for the action. It's go time now!

#101 Tampa Bay Buccaneers +6 1/2 2 units

Not saying this is a buy-low on Tampa Bay. Oh no, they can sink much lower. Fact! But this is a divisional game and this line indicates to me that if the venue was switched, Tampa Bay would be a 3 1/2-point home dog and I am not buying that. This is a very inflated line and why shouldn't it be? Road teams on super short rest last year (TNF) were 4-11 SU and 4-10-1 ATS. But the season is young. Fatigue is not a factor this early. The Bucs should be up for this one.

Good Luck!

Comment

Monday Night Football is here! I hope you all did well yesterday. The books are probably left feeling they could have had a better week. The Patriots, Cowboys and Chiefs eviscerated profits. It was a wonderful beginning to the week for the books (and myself) as the Bucs won outright. To me, this is a take back/ get right game for the house all the way.

Since 2013, favorites in the Week 2 MNF game are 2-4 SU and 2-4 ATS. This is the first instance of the road team being favored in that time span.

I know Joe Public has quite the affinity for road favorites. I also believe the hype is real for the Cleveland Browns. I'm not so sure, however, that the Cleveland Browns are for real. Money has poured in - and continues to pour in - on the Browns. Darnold is Out. So, too, are a great deal of other Jets... Important Jets... C.J. Mosley... Quinnen Williams... The Jets blew a 16-point second-half lead and lost the game despite sporting a +3 takeaway differential. The QB matchup seems to favor the Browns. Everything is telling you to lay the points. It has been my experience that often times, that is not the recipe for success...

#290 New York Jets +7 -120 2 units

Best of Luck!
            2019 SEASON
            NCAAF
            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Working...
            X