Friday NCAAF Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday NCAAF Plays

Aloha! Well, looking at today's buffet, I find myself liking a lot of doggies. I don't know if that's a good thing...

#150 South Florida +10 1/2 3 units
    The public is firmly on Wisconsin but the sharps have knocked this down to 10 1/2. I'm with 'em.
    #151 Tulsa +23 1/2 1 unit
    #154 Rutgers -17 1 unit
    When you're a bad team with an opportunity to stretch your legs, you'd better take full advantage...
    #158 Nevada +10 1/2 1 unit
    I've got Purdue by 4 so I don't understand this line...
    #160 Oregon State +13 1/2 1 unit
    Boy, the Pac-12 does... not... look... good... At. All. Arizona gets shredded at Aloha Stadium. UCLA cannot wait for college hoops to come around. And Arizona State... That true freshman they have at QB looks like, well, a true freshman at QB. Where ya at, Beavs! I'm buying low on ya!

Good Luck All!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
    Aloha! Well, looking at today's buffet, I find myself liking a lot of doggies. I don't know if that's a good thing...

#150 South Florida +10 1/2 3 units
    The public is firmly on Wisconsin but the sharps have knocked this down to 10 1/2. I'm with 'em.
    #151 Tulsa +23 1/2 1 unit
    #154 Rutgers -17 1 unit
    When you're a bad team with an opportunity to stretch your legs, you'd better take full advantage...
    #158 Nevada +10 1/2 1 unit
    I've got Purdue by 4 so I don't understand this line...
    #160 Oregon State +13 1/2 1 unit
    Boy, the Pac-12 does... not... look... good... At. All. Arizona gets shredded at Aloha Stadium. UCLA cannot wait for college hoops to come around. And Arizona State... That true freshman they have at QB looks like, well, a true freshman at QB. Where ya at, Beavs! I'm buying low on ya!

Good Luck All!
    Glllll with the picks and thanks Peanut!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X