Thursdays NCAAF Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays NCAAF Plays

Aloha! Got the season started on the right foot. Let's get after it!

#135 Georgia Tech +36 1/2 1 unit

I'd also lean on the over 60 for this game. Generally speaking, when you have big spreads like this, the total is much harder for oddsmakers to set and there's value to be had especially early on in the season... As for my play, don't get me wrong: Clemson is great. But seriously, 37 points? I'll take it. The Paul Johnson era is over. New life. New blood. A new defensive scheme. Oh, and I think the Jackets will 'put on' for fallen teammate Brandon Adams. Do the kids still say that?

I couldn't pull the trigger on UCLA. Yeah sure, there's the revenge angle. But they were just not a great football team. Kelly needs another year or two to stock up.

Good Luck All! I might post some later games if I come across something.
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Good Luck PG

Comment

best of luck peanuts

Comment

Thanks, PG! Good luck!

Comment

[QUOTE=peanutgallery;2248565]Aloha! Got the season started on the right foot. Let's get after it!

#135 Georgia Tech +36 1/2 1 unit

I'd also lean on the over 60 for this game. Generally speaking, when you have big spreads like this, the total is much harder for oddsmakers to set and there's value to be had especially early on in the season... As for my play, don't get me wrong: Clemson is great. But seriously, 37 points? I'll take it. The Paul Johnson era is over. New life. New blood. A new defensive scheme. Oh, and I think the Jackets will 'put on' for fallen teammate Brandon Adams. Do the kids still say that?

I couldn't pull the trigger on UCLA. Yeah sure, there's the revenge angle. But they were just not a great football team. Kelly needs another year or two to stock up.

Good Luck All! I might post some later games if I come across something.[/QUOTE

Glllll i was leaning toward Clemson but couldnt pull the trigger. Glad you didnt pull the trigger on supposedly improved UCLA , yeah i agree he needs another year or two. UCLA has no secondary and no running game UCLA will lose in the 2nd half. Glll with the games.

Comment

Working...
          X