My answer for you Pappy FWIW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My answer for you Pappy FWIW!

I am a Minn fanatic sports fan.....rarely bet on them and NEVER bet against them: would a "service do this...give you tomorrow s picks today...I love to play line moses and wise guy money AFTER I already know who Joe Public is on for a game...??

Before any of the great caps on the board have posted anything I already HAD my HUGE play of the day for tomorrow in---it is Minnesota + 7 vs Illinois...for YEARS IT HAS BEEN A GOLDEN RULE that you NEVER take a road/rode FAVORITE in the BIG TEN REGRARDLESS OF THEIR RECORD IF THEY ARE FAVORED REGARDLESS OF THE RECORDS: (Also, remember the Barn in Minnesota is arguably THE HARDEST play to win at counting about the top 20 places in America)! Did I mention the Gophers have yet to win a game with probably the Best Freshman in America!

NOW!! THIS IS NOTTTT GUARANTEE such as some slimeball service will "promise you" as their "Big Ten Game of the Galactic Game of The Galaxy for 1,000,00 Stars"! Simply because they will play both sides to every other caller to guarantee juice wins plus the side they like....Fucking you over is not in the equation!

I will not be around early tomorrow but here is what I would look at seriously:

GOPHERS +7*********
    DAYT -4
    WICH ST -12
    CLEM +23
    MANH -3
    BC -8

Another play I would like is the OVER IN the MINN/iLL GAME BUT THER IS NO TOTAL OUT YET!

These are suggested plays that maybe you try out for a few "dollars" to see if we know anything at all!

BUT BY ALL MEANS PLAY THE OTHER CAP PLAYS I MENTIONED and you will be ahead at days end....NOT MINE.....I DON NOT TOUT MY PLAYS!! These are merely recommentdations.

Unless this is a hapless plea (after all...185K is more than may of us make in a year or two....you need to calcualte HOW you bet NOT WHAT you bet!! PARLAYS AND TEASERS ARE BOOKS BEST BUDDIES......I play rare money line parlays to get 1:1 payout but not very often.....most other are a losing proposition by the numbers!

FWIW JMHO and best of luck to you!! Goldvike
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Forgot to add my one NBA play

SONICS +7

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU PAPPY IF YOU PLAY ANY OR ALL OF THEM! goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Thank you very much just trying to take everything in and figure everything out!.

Comment

yo

gv and good luck on your plays especially your gopher call

pappy dont let this guys modesty fool you he is one of the best on the board best of l;uck to you also

Comment

thanks Len My problem of late has been I am getting caught up on to many games don't know the ones to pick and choose from.

Comment

Good Luck today Vike
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

pappy

by the way i am poboy that gv was referring to i had a computer glitch and changed my name to my name anyway the best advice i can giver you is step back for a few and take 20 deep breaths gather your needed info and notes and march on slowly until you feel it bol

Comment

thank you, I appreciate the advice.

Comment

Working...
                X