• 8-0 (college bball) System the past 2 months

Take
    MD
    Ok St
    Kentucky
    Indiana
    Auburn
    UNC(if favored)

Unfortunately I doubt it will stay undefeated...

Comment

I have been using this sytem for about 2 years, however the weekends have a lower win percentage than the weekdays. I have no clue why.

Comment

Add UNC Charlotte (IF FAVORED)

Comment

I LIKE ALOT OF THOSE GAMES.

WIZZ.

Comment

looks like 11-0 so far with Indiana Auburn & Maybe UNC AND UNCC to go.

Comment

It doesn't look like UNC will be a favorite so they are not considered a play.
              Although I will place a couple of sheckels on them for the hell of it.

UNCC is the only other potential play right now.

Comment

What system is this? The unranked favored system you talked about before? If so, it seems to be golden.
                Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Thanx for the plays. Keep em coming!!!

Comment

This is almost unfair.

Comment

I am debating on throwing a stupid amount of cash on UNC Charlotte, but with my luck, that will be the only one that loses.

Does anybody know anything about either of these two teams, because I sure as hell don't.

Comment

I don't know what the f**k you're doing, but keep doing it!!!!!!!!
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I went down to amish country here in Ohio. I bought a chicken from this farmer who looked at me like I was crazy. That F***ing chicken hasn't done anything. So I put in UNCC just because of that system. Texas Tech was soooo easy (covered by two points) that I had to celebrate with another bet. Hope the streak continues!!!!
                          Long live Phil jr. War mbates. Get me a real chicken!!!
                          Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

You could call mbates for a chicken, but he keeps choking his!

Comment

Just got the secret from mbates. He says you have to make love to it first. Did you try that?

Comment

Working...
                              X