Fri Night Hoops Picks==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fri Night Hoops Picks==>

6-2 CBB last night (including hitting that insane over total in the usc/wash game) and only 2-2 in the NBA but ender yet another nice plus buck night this week. For tonight:

ST PETE +5
    Several of Riders home wins of late were by 4 points or less. Like St Pete for a chance to win this one.

BROWN -1

NBA:

PACERS -3
    Oneil put the last loss on himself personnally and stayed after the game shooting practice after his 6-20 performance. Carlisle promised to thave them focused for the game tonight and I did hear where Bosh for Tor will probably not play and if so would be very damaged goods.

PORT/UTAH (O)179

(Riding Homers Utah side play as well on this one)!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Adding one play==>

NBA:

KINGS -5
    The Spurs are one team that has beaten Sac on their home court and they played a late game last night. Five is lot to give but I don't think the Kings will take the foot off the accelerator tonight.

CBB:

Thought about a small play on the over 110 in the Prince/Dart game as the spread is 20 points and one would think Dart could score at least close to upper 40's with Tigers in the 60's....worth a small bet perhaps AS Darts totals of last 6 have been 130,20,46,42,30,29.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Good Luck tonight.

Riding your Indiana Play

Lets start the weekend out right :D :D
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Hope so Homer!

Note the Raptors have beaten the Pacers 5 of the last 6 games and added to that I see some of the Service Plays like Toronto! THAT IS ALWAYS good for our side!!

Riden your Jazz play so bring that critter home!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Goldv

Comment

Good Luck Gold Vike
          with you on the Brown & Sacramento

Comment

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TRICK!

Just for your info there are some services touting CORNELL as their "Game of the Whatever" and sports write ups have Cornell as a 1 to 4 point winner outright tonight. So I definitely like the Brown pick even more than by the orignal look.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Gv

Comment

gv

my first play is a total i might have to borrow some ovs or unds or i can trade because i just harvested a new crop of ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ as always best of luck on another sweet looking ticket

Comment

Best of Luck Big G!!! Lot's of plays to study for tomorrow!!! Best of Luck!!! Knock!

Comment

NICE CALL GV

ON ST PETERS AND INDIANA

Comment

THANK LEN

BUT I really feel bad for anyone following the Brown pick.....they did what they should in the second half but dug the 20 deficit in the first that reallllllly hurt......Services got one me.....Crap I hate that!!

The Pacers and Peacocks were solid! I think I was the only one on Indy!

THANKS A TON FOR ALL THE UPDATES AND PLAYS YOU PROVIDE LEN!

Gv

Comment

great call on st pete and the pacers congrads !!! the mudman11

Comment

ADDED PLAY==>

Kings look bad in the first half yet only trail by 2 on a -5 spread.....adding 2nd half:

KINGS -4.5

(I have a smaller play on the over as well but am really afraid that S.A. can not score enough to cover their share in the 2'nd half.

Also a smaller 2nd half play (very small):

G.S./DEN (O)97 2ND H. (they only put up 73 in the first)

best of luck to everyone and hope all have had a winning night!!

Goldv

PS.......NEVER GO TO YOUR LOCAL PUB AND HAVE A HOT CHICK BUY YOU DRINKS AND COME BACK HOME TO POST THESE PLAYS!!!

But she agrees these are cool........I may have to call the 1-800 call ************ CRISIS HOTLINE AFTER THIS!!

Comment

Thanks for the Indiana play with that and Wayne's washington play it washed out my two system play loses

Know the feeling about the bar. Just got back was out with a couple of friends. Started to buy them some drinks and saw the Orlando score and said wait, one second. Then saw the Washington and Indiana games and said cool worst is a wash so I will buy a couple of rounds. :D

Again thanks for the winner. :D :D
                          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GLAD TO HELP HOMER!!

YOU HAVE PUT OUT WINNERS FOR US AS WELL YA KNOW!!

Can't waittttttt for Baseball as you well know from last year we exell at it almost as well as hoops!!

By the Bye......Tell Marge there are two hoops plays tomorrow I am on:

ST. LOUIS +7.5

and

ARZ +5

Just in case anyone are late night nutzos like us!!

HOPE BART picked up the tab tonight!! Gv

Comment

I'm on them both my friend. Bring them home.

With you and EZ both on Arizona that looks like a real solid play. :D :D :D

P.S. Bart is upstairs sleeping

Waiting to play some hockey tomorrow morning
                              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                              X