NBA Friday - interested in feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Friday - interested in feedback

Lot of games I like tonight in the NBA, which scares me. Can't bring myself to bet them all........interested in people's feedback/thoughts/analysis.

Top plays
    Clippers
    Houston
    Sac
    Seattle
    Houston Under

Strong Plays
    Indiana
    Denver
    Clippers Under
    Memphis Over

I'm the other way with the Spurs. The Spurs are an excellent ATS team when seeking revenge. They lost last week at home to the Kings. I look fot the Spurs to get some payback. They've won 3 straight after playing mediocre ball in January. Don't let the back-2-back road games for the Spurs scare you. They are 4-2 this year and 10-6 the past 2 years on the back-end, 6-3 when they win the first game. I have the Spurs +6. Lot of points for a great team.

I like playing against teams scoring over 100 points and losing the game, the Wizards. However, I can't go with the Clip, a lousy road team who's won 3 straight on this road trip.

I like the Rockets. The 11 points scare me however, the Rockets are 2-1 as a DD home favorite. 2 big blowouts. The only loss a 2 point ATS loss. The Bulls off that huge road win in Utah.

I'm leaning towards a play on the Pacers. Although the Raptors have owned this series. It'll probably be no play for me.

Seattle playing their 4th game in 5 nights.
    Last edited by frankb03; 02-06-2004, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X