• Knockonwood Thurs. Plays!!!

Posted College Plays!!!
    13-17-1!!!
    Tonites Plays!!!
    Clev. St. plus 4!!!
    Vill. plus 2!!!
    S.M.U. plus 4-!!!
    Canisius plus 1!!!
    Looking at 4 or 5 more plays but watching the lines!!!

Posted N.B.A. Plays!!!
    8-7!!!
    Tonites Plays!!!
    Phil minus 3!!!
    Will post other game later!!! Knock!

For ezpickin!!! Sorry I didn't get back last nite!!! My Son is 13 yrs. old, he play's on a 13 and 14 yr. old team!!! We have a pretty Good team, he plays forward ( 5-8 and 190 )!!! He's a big solid Boy, move's real well for his size!!! Use to be a good Baseball player and give it up, his new Love is Football!!! Played Noseguard last two yrs. for his middle School team!!! He a pretty Good golfer also and we play tennis just to keep him in shape!!! You sound like you have a good one on that end!!! Lot's of Fun, know you enjoy!!! Have a good nite!!! Woody!

Good Luck tonight Knock
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks Homer!!! Wish You the Best tonite!!! Trying to find a DUKE Avatar and Retire the Panther until next year!!! Go DUKE!!! Knock!

Comment

Added College Plays!!!
        Cal Ir. minus 1!!!
        S.F. plus 9!!!
        Cal. plus 3-!!!

Let's go Blue Devil's!!! Knock!

Comment

Good luck Knock!! and for your Duke avatar.
          Attached Files

Comment

Knock,

Thanks for the reply...that boy of yours is a hoss! gl tonite...I saw the cle state line and was all over that one! Vegas musta made a bundle on that one! Good to be on the right side...gl!

Comment

ez, glad Clev. came through for us, hope You had a Good nite!!!
              Lucky, Thanks for the avatar!!! I Appreciate it!!! Now got to figure out how to switch it!!! Thanks again!!! Knock!

Comment

Glad to see you on that Cal Game lets get that game home :D
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Same here, Best of Luck Homer!!! We've really got a Good Game going on With my Blue Devil's right now!!! Should have gone to the game, had off tomorrow but couldn't handle all the Car. fans!!! Only live 25 min. from Duke and U.N.C.!!!
                  J. Peppers from U.N.C. ( First person to ever play in a SuperBowl and a Final four )!!! What a Game but I'm a big Duke Fan!!!

Comment

I like Duke a lot myself. Coach K is awesome. Just had to go against them tonight.
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer, I didn't play the game because I thought Car. would win tonite!!! I want Bet Car. against DUKE though!!! Glad to see you Like em though!!! Can't let my Wife and Son here me say that though, do I'll be in serious trouble!!! Duke and Car. Fans don't get along around here when it comes to Basketball!!! The other Coach I Coach with, him and his wife went to Car.!!! Even though we try and play Duke Basketball!!! Alot of my Friends went to Car.!!! Have a good nite!!! Knock! I almost played against Phil Ford in High School!!! 1974, we Won the 4A Championship that year, never loss a Game!!! I played for Northern Vance in Henderson, Phil played for Rocky Mount!!! We both made it to the final four, they didn't make it to the Championship game though!!!O.T. doesn't surprise Me!!!

Comment

Best of both worlds. Duke wins and I also get the cover :D :D Can't ask for a better finish then that.

Congrats on the Duke's winning :D
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Glad You Won Homer!!! Good Game!!! Knock!

Comment

Congrats!

On a very nice night for you Woody! And like Homer said......We cash on the UNC boys and your Duke team gets the W!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!! Gv
                            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Glad Car. covered G, seam like most people here had em!!! Hope you're having a good nite!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                              X