Thurs Night Hoops==>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurs Night Hoops==>

Another plus night last night but the Jazz realllllly took a chunck of profits out of the night......for tonight:

NIAG -13
    UNC +3.5
    (Williams name is easier to win on the Wheel of Fortune than Kyuziieueiiziieuusieki)
    NOVA +1.5
    LA TECH -2

AND BOTH WISCY'S

WISC MIL +3

WISC GB -3
    Looks like I will be on the old B.C. ISLAND with this pick!(SAD AS IT IS...I THINK THE PUBLIC MAY ACTULLY GET THIS ONE RIGHT TONIGHT...CLEV ST IS HORRENDOUS....BUT EVEN LOYOLA MD FINALLY ONE BUT AGAINST AN EQUALLY BAD TEAM...NOT REALLY THE CASE HERE)

USC/WASH (OVER)168.5 (small play)

NBA:

SEATT +4.5
    76RS -3
    LAL/PHIL (0) 180.5 (small play)

THAT'S IT AND BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good Luck night Gold. On three of your plays :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Love to here it Homer!

Let's start out 3-0 then and go from there then!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND LOVE THOSE NBA SYSTEM plays you have been pumping out!! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Gold on the NBA System.

That Seattle game just missed being a play it was super close. But I couldn't post it has a system play because it didn't make it.

But I'm playing it anyway :D :D

Go Seattle :D :D
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

added play==>

MURRAY ST -9

The Racers darn near have more wins than E. Ill has a scoring average....They should be 10 points better here...GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE WHO PLAYS!

Homer....I've watched several Sonics games this year and they are damn impressive...at home...with that offense and the Spurs lack of...It was a solid pick of the day. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TONIGHT!! Gv

Comment

best of luck gv

another sharp looking ticket for you maybe your top game will fall 3 1/2 and well both win

Comment

ADDING NBA PLAY

SEATTLE -3 2nd HALF

They trail by 14 at the half 54-40 but given the Spurs inherent ability to never finish big leads in 2nd halves this year I will play this one.....

WARNING! Tried this play with the Jazz last night as lost it miserably but they have no scoring punch....the Sonics are loaded with scoring ability.......I am only playing it for 1/2 the amount of my original +4.5 Seattle play.

BEST OF LUCK TO ANYONE WHO PLAYS!

REAL NICE NIGHT IN CBB hoops again!! Except for 2 or 3 points total from the two Wisconsin teams it would have been a sweep!!

gla!! gv

Comment

Man that Seattle game is totally reminding me of that damn Utah game last night.

Lets hope they come back and you win both :D
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                X