• Show
Clear All

• Poll regarding services

please vote
    Yes
    89.47%
    No
    10.53%

I like it BC....it gives the services a place to talk themselves up (we all know they like to do that

and it also gives people who may be looking for a service a place to go and see what's available. I still like the idea of requiring each service who posts there to include a free pick. That way people can see how they are doing.

Good Job!
    Good Luck!!
    ~MrCC

Comment

Not sure what we are voting on? Is it letting a service post here with a free pick? If so, I say Yes.

Comment

How about having a separate thread for the services that want to post here? That way the people that want to look can and for the people who can't do math or spell, don't have to. I hop everyting is spelt rigth.
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Yep Phil, I think that's exactly what he is talking about. :cool:
          Good Luck!!
          ~MrCC

Comment

I'm all for it. Look, as long as it's no cost or trouble to BC, then these are good things. I've got no problem with Pioneer Picks or anyone else that tries to drum up some business with some solid free picks. It just seems like some people have some pretty thin skin regarding comments from the forum. To me it's entertaining and worthwhile to read, simply because one only needs to read between the lines and get some winners.
            Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X