• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Play of The Day Thread

post your top play

LOUISVILLE

Comment

Rutgers -5

Line dropped 3.5 already and I see no injuries. Rutgers is great at home. They covered every game at home this year they missed one on a neutral court. And they have revenge against Miami. This is a really strong play.

Comment

Play of the Day

Jazz -8

The Jazz are 7-0 SU/ATS since the 94-95 season at home, when losing their previous home game by double digits. They have beaten the Bulls the last 7 regular season games at Utah by an average of 16.9 ppg. The Bulls are getting outscored 92.8 to 105.8 on current road trip. Their also playing their 6th game in 9 days. I expect the Bulls to be a little flat tonight, look for the Jazz to crush them! My prediction Jazz 105 Bulls 90!

Good luck fellow cappers!!! :D

Comment

bettors chat are you going to start a new thread for Service Plays. I have some to post.

Comment

I posted Rutgers earlier i want to change that. It isn't as strong as I once had thought. Make my play today Illinois St. Good Luck!

Comment

SHOTCALLAS

Ther's always been a service play thread...Its called Wednesday Service Plays...Post 'em if you got 'em

Comment

2-4-04 (Wednesday)

College hoops:

8pm Central time (9pm eastern)

NC State/ Wake Forest.......OVER 150

GL!

Bennojd
                Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

WICHITA ST BIGGG

Comment

Working...
                  X