Clear All

• tuesdays plays

fsu +1.5
    xavier +6.5
    eastern knetucky +5.5
    siena +3.5
    florida -3.5
    s. miss +1
    Last edited by wass21; 02-03-2004, 02:19 PM.

bumped the wrong thread. sorry

Comment

Good Luck tonight. Nice night last night. Congrats. I want totally the other way. I lost all my plays.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Sienna a weird line...they win AT St Pete's a month ago by 15....now they open as only 4 point faves and line is going down! Strange indeed...gl!

Comment

well a 3-3 night with florida blowing a 10 point lead late and eastern kentucky up 1 with a little over a minute to go and losing by 7. could have been a great night. will get them today though.

Comment

Florida game was brutal...they close out first half hitting a 3 to cut deficit to 4...they have the mo, and only shot 35% in FH...combine that with Ky's horrendous 2nd half record and I was licking my chops at a 2nd half bet...expect to see -6...it's -3!!! I am thinking...hmmm...computer glitch...something is not right...that line SCREAMED at everyone to take Kentucky! net result...vegas wins again - imagine that! ...very very strange...with that lead they had, florida wins that game 99% of the time and ****** the original spread 80%+...other than the linesmakers, who'da thunk it?

Comment

it sure pissed me off ez. combine that with eastern kentucky and a great 5-1 night went to 3-3. but i will get them tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X