Savage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage

You were right on last night with the NETS.

Hornets Winning by Six at halftime. then :eek: :eek:

They forgot to come out of the lockeroom in the second half :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

And get totally slammed. I was just sick when I saw the final score
    1 of 1 Morons

Homer-I passed the game entirely but would have played the Nets with a gun a my head.
    I guess as I have stated before I do believe in systems, as they can be a very good and useful tool.
    I think the only caveat(and I know some will disagree) is that if there are unusual circumstances surrounding the game, one has to be careful and/or not play the game at all.
    Nets after opening as a dog closed as a 2 1/2 point favorite.
    Your system I know would say play the Hornets;I would say your logic is sound, but when teams are going in completely opposite directions, the system may be minimized in importance.
    Sometimes you just have to look at the teams, the line and say to yourself based on current circumstances "there is good value here" and go with the present situation.
    Obviously, I am sure your logic has prevailed many times also;otherwise there wouldn't be a system to begin with.
    I really believe your systems are much more valid under more normal conditions-when either one or both teams are not on winning or losing streaks.
    Then again, though, if I knew everything and was always right, I wouldn't be scourrying the different threads every days and calling comp. lines trying to figure out who to play.

Comment

Working...
    X