Takin a break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takin a break

I am taking a break from posting my plays for a bit, just going to follow. I need a break from finding losers. I know you are all crying b/c I am the man to fade in CBB
    I will still be posting and putting up a few plays here and there!!

Yesterday

1 unit plays went 0-1-2 -1.1 units
    2 unit plays went 1-0 +2 units
    5 unit plays went 0-1 -5.5 units
    total plays went 1-2-2 -4.6 units

Totals
    1 units are 13-21-2 -11.1 units
    2 units are 10-8-2 +1.6 units
    5 units are 9-9 -.5 units
    10 units are 2-0 +20 units
    Totals are 34-39-4 +10 units

Taking a break is not too easy...
    Sometimes I think I am so addicted to this sh't that I should simply throw my PC away to keep myself away from betting.

Hope you are tougher than I am, because I will not go through my break!

You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
    Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

vegas,

You're 5 games under .500 and you are STILL up +10 units!! Why quit ?? I went 7-1 on Sunday and follow that up with a 2-6-1 day. If you quit today, you are giving up on the potential to gain some ground.

Either way, stay with it and good luck!

The Ham mer
      "You're only as good as the effort you put forth!!"

Sports-Plays.com

Comment

I hear that.............

It is really hard considering that I am at a computer almost all day...........I still planning on betting a little, don't want to fall completely out of it:D

Comment

Tony

Good Luck man. I know the feeling I got shutout last night. I big fat 0-3 posting

As always I wish the best to you. And I look forward to your posts
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I know how you feel. I was 0-2 on my posted plays, 2-4 on my overall plays. I'm still way up on my plays this year. I was thinking the same thing this morning. I might not post for a day or two. I've had other things that have been occupying my time to adequately handicap. The two plays I posted yesterday, I did play myself but I feel like I'm not putting enough time in to effectively handicapping games.

Comment

thanks fellas

I figured I can come roaring back for Championship week and the tournament. I will be posting and busting your guys balls for picks so that i can stay in the swing!!! Good luck fellas!!

Comment

Working...
              X