• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seanie Mac's Tues Outlooks

YTD 4-2
    Sides 3-1
    Totals 1-1

NCAAB

Im not a big fan of trends, but will use them here with Cinci @ Xavier. Xavier is nowhere the team it has been the last couple of years. Xavier 4-14 ATS this year, 1-6 ATS as an underdog, 2-7 ATS at home, 2-9 ATS when playing a team with a winning record, 2-9 ATS in non conference games, and 1-5 ATS after a conference game. Now lets look at Cinci this year, they are 11-3 ATS, 6-0 ATS in non conference games, 4-1 ATS in road games, and they are 7-3 ATS when playing a team with a winning record. Look at the complete oppostites here. Cinci goes about 8 deep, and thet can all put up double digits. Last year Xavier won 50-44. These 2 teams since have gone in different directions. I am looking for cinci to win on the road here by 20+. Thus i will make this my Non-Conference GOY

Non-Conference GOY - Cinci -6 1/2

Florida has had some troubles as of late winning, but they got that back with a much needed win over Alabama. Florida can flat out light it up from behind as Matt Walsh may be the best shooter in the SEC, along with another talented Soph in PG AnthonY Roberson. i am looking for florida to get back on track with a double digit win tonight

Florida -4, Over 139

The big12 is another conference which is hard to win on the road. I love Texas A&M this year at home, they have covered against Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas, the 3 best teams in the Big 12. Okie St comes in after a hard fought win over Texas Tech, I think they may be overlooking Texas A&M and come out flat. I am looking at Texas A&M possibly stealing a win here outright, but i would take the points.

Texas A&M +7

Other games with no writeup:
    Houston -1
    St Peters -5
    Depaul -14

........possible NBA Later
    Last edited by SeanieMac; 02-03-2004, 07:35 AM.
    Success will be the best revenge

Florida is Favored

Florida +4, Over 139
    Like your pick but I would need to buy 8 points to play it. Florida opened at minus 4 and is now minus 4.5.

Comment

hahahahhhhahh ya ur right, i did this last night at 230 am and i dont even remember doing it. but please buy the 8 points please hahhaha

Comment

SeanieMac

What does your YTD record represent? You've posted many games in the contest.

No flame intended! IMO your posted record should include all posted plays. Not sure why you wiped the slate clean.
        Last edited by frankb03; 02-03-2004, 10:40 AM.

Comment

but please buy the 8 points. hahhaha
          My place said "sure sucker. Only cost you 260/100" Told them I liked your Cinci play better. :D

Comment

frank

The only thing different is in the contest he has two other guys picking with him. Only 1/3 of the picks are his.

Comment

Ok. lets clear this up now. These are my picks and my picks in here only. I will probably use these picks for the contest but this here im doing seperate. I only startee doing writeups the past 2 days and I am going to keep it going since these are my picks and not the other 2 guys.

Comment

I understand! How do these picks differ from 'YOUR' contest picks not your partners contest picks?

I still feel you should include YOUR contest selections as part of your overall posting record. Otherwise, it has the service's mentality approach with multiple cappers or multiple clubs.

Listen! I'm not trying to break your balls. I feel everyone on this board has on obligation to the other members to post fair and accurate records. I was 5-0 last night. No one is gonna give a damn because I didn't post any selection. The record I post only includes the selections I posted on this board. I didn't separate my contest selections from other posted selections.

Comment

Frank,

With all due respect, no one on here is obligated to keep a record...some of the most solid cappers (wiz, poboy, goldv, knock to name a few) do not post their record...why should sean? If he wants to, that's fine...if not, that's ok to...rules apply across the board to all that are here...my .02 worth anyway...congrats on the 5-0 night..next time you plan on going 5-0, how about posting? :-)

Comment

ezpickin

I agree with you! Some do and some don't post a record. However, if you do post a record don't you think the record should be an accurate and complete record?

I didn't post last night because I was 4-8 on my last 12 posted plays.
                    Last edited by frankb03; 02-04-2004, 03:07 PM.

Comment

WHOA SEANIE MAC....I GOT KILLED WITH THESE PLAYS.

Comment

Working...
                      X