• air force/unlv two 4* plays

ytd +7.1 units
    2* 1-4
    3* 1-1
    4* 1-0
    5* 2-0

air force @ unlv +1.5/120.5
    air force is on a roll beating everybody very easily home and on the road

unlv has lost 3 games at home this year lost 72-67 to utah, 74-62 to nevada and 74 -73 to northern arizona

common oppenents utah
    air force beat utah 62-49 at home
    @ col st air force won 65-57 unlv lost 89-83
    @ sd st air force won 57-43 unlv lost 83-78
    @ cal air force won 49-44 and unlv beat cal 59-57 at home

only thing against air force is they are 2-15 all time vs unlv but i think that will work to air forces advantage because they want this game bad

unlv is giving up 77.2 points per game over the last 5 games
    air force will be able to score at will

combined totals over last 10 games
    @unlv 144,139,121,145,148
    @ air force 146,120,164,171,129

air force -1.5 4*
    over 120.5 4*

i am playing the over for the same units because for some reason air force doesnt bring there A game this game should go over for a split

glta
    we can share the women, we can share the wine
    we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

adding 5* 2nd half over 64

Comment

I don't bet a lot of CBB, so excuse my ignorance, but why the over when AF runs the god damn shot clock down on every fricking possession? I followed you on the game plays, then hedged with 2H plays on AF and the under.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Tough beat with the 2H over. I'm thanking my lucky stars and wishing like hell I'd just gone to bed rather than bet on the fucking Flyboys.
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

i went with the over on the second half because if you look at all unlv's conference games the second half is always high scoring

you got a nice break on the under and i got a tough break with unlv missing both free throws and air force taking 8 shots in the final minute and not making one
          sorry thought we would at least get a split on the game air force just didnt show up at all
          plus they got out rebounded by 20+

Comment

i wish i would of just went to bed i was up 9 units going into that game

Comment

You're right about AF not showing up. Seems like whenever I bet these late CBB games, I get my ass kicked. Let's regroup tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X