• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbb plays and 1st NBA play of the year

Recods Updated

10* 15-8
    7* 1-5
    5* 8-6

I have not posted 1 NBA play and really did not plan on it but here goes----> as a die hard rockets fan, i painfully remember 2 years ago when Steve Francis missed about 20 games with his migraine headaches, and i think they went about 3-16 with the average totals being in the low 80's...........he misses tonights game and houston is already playing poorly, but so i s phoenix, who is terrible..........i think the final score of this thing will be like 81-75 , probably phoenix but houston i guess 'could' win.........the play is the UNDER 176.5!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will also play phoenix small on the money line.........

7* Air Force/unlv over 120.5 ------>the most underrated team in the country gets to showcase itself on national TV for the first time tonight and the only chance UNLV has in this game is to speed up the tempo..........UNLV has not played a game under 120 all year however air force games are almost always under 120.............so far, air force has played byu, utah and sdsu in conference and soundly beaten all 3 but UNLV will be only the 2nd team all year that air force has played that likes to run........the last team air force played with a tempo similar to unlv's was wisc-milwaukee and that final was 71-59.......this game should be close enough to get some fouls in the end to bring it over 120

5* Villanova (+7.5) vs. St. Josephs-----> i actually think st. josephs is as good as anyone in the country and even in my early posts predicted 1 or 2 losses for the season.......the problem is that a lot of people probably LOVE this game with the 'mistaken analysis' that St. Josephs is a fluke........also, this is a big 5 game (5 philly schools) so they will be sky high.........i think villanova has enough to sneak under the number and their level of competition experience edge should make this a good game.....

good luck
    b

Good Luck Tonight
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

good luck shorty

Comment

Good luck shorty. I am on Villanova.

Comment

GL shorty, i think NOVA has a great chance of winning straight up

JD

Comment

good luck

Good luck tonight shorty!!

Comment

best of luck shorty poboy

Comment

Good luck tonight Shorty!
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

great call shorty on nova.....we got lucky tho......hope we get the over in unlv game.......
                  jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                  X