Thanks Tony. Good luck to you

Comment

Comment

best of luck LL ITS POBOY

Comment

LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think our record when we post the same plays is pretty darn good

i mean, villanova was a lock, we did not have to sweat that a bit

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love that st. josephs guy who missed both ft's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a win is a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b

Comment

I know what you are saying shorty. good pick and we had to bite some nails on that one. St. Joes really impressed me they are relentless. Alot better than I thought. keep up the good work.

Comment

leo

as i said in my post, i think st. josephs may be the best team in the country but 7.5 was a little too much (i know, i am a rocket scientist with that comment), but hell, how many games do we lose like that?? love winning that way..........

delonte and west are scary good and you wanna see a sick stat, go look at all st. josephs scores at the half, always winning by 10+

oh well, we won,
                b

Comment

yeah and I will take the win like that any day. Just hate having to endure it. You had that one down to a .5 point. That is serious handicapping there bud. I was saying they lose early in the tourney but they impressed me alot tonight. So I think they can get a nice run going in the tourney.

Comment

Working...
                  X